photo's

Me :)

I put mine on today - inspired to do so by Missymmmmm xxx

where can go 2 see pics. i wanna see all u skinny minis. i have a before pic but the after pic is still pretty much the same. lol will post mine next year xx

where can go 2 see pics. i wanna see all u skinny minis. i have a before pic but the after pic is still pretty much the same. lol will post mine next year xx

mine aren't before and after - just want to post some of me before....i will post some afters after my holiday in september to see if i look any different!...then again at xmas.

yeah - posting the pics was the easy part! lol

is your puppy a jack russell?

hi karen yeah she is a jack russell shes 3 mnths old bless a shes called "russell" v.cheesy lol but she was a present off my husbands best mate and he owns her sister named "jack" so they've got jack and russell lol matchin dogs bless them pair of wusses when there out together with them xx my other dog is a rescue called honey a love them too bits they dont answer you back like the kids do lol..........by the way i love your pics its nice to put faces to all the names on here and it will be great to follow everyones transformations :)

its cool to see what people actually 'look' like - its funny how you build up ideas of people and how they might look from a tiny avator pic xxx

i've got a jack russell too - he's a little ****. they're definately my favourite dog - they have so much personality and they're very funny.

my dogs a rescue dog called sammy - he's a little crazy...and i think if he were human he would have a psychiatric nurse!

I love having a nose at all your pics:D

I've put a few up now. I am also going to put monthly ones up so I can see (hopefully) the progress I am making :)

There is also loads of pics in the MINIMINS gallery from all the diets success stories. Its a real inspiration!

Ruthy xxx

all you girls are gorgeous! i cant add any pics because im on a work computer and the computer with pics of me on exploded on sat (really) :(

got my pics on now, the computer has been fixed!!

When I have time I am going to look at everyones pics but everytime I come on here there is so much to do!

Back