photos2

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by shaz2, 12 April 2008 Social URL.

1. shaz2

shaz2 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :confused:... how do you put photos on here ... no matter how i try to download a pic it wont do it ... cant find anything in tutorials .. thanks in advance.... sharon x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
  4. shaz2

shaz2 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :confused:hi ... thanks ... have tried that did the photo bucket thing ... but cant so far work out how to get them on here ... i will try again sometime! ... sharon x

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts to become a member of the NLP Private Forum. Subject to availability as there is a waiting list.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Read more...

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/787-mini-s-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

6. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    Thanks for posting that. It's really helpful :)

7. shaz2

shaz2 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :)thanks for that ... i thought i had posted more than 20 tmes thats why i had a go ... will do it again sometime.... sharon.x

8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Give it another go and let me know if it is working for you.

It is not instant once you hit the 20 posts, there is a time lapse of a few hours or so.

Love Mini xxx

9. donkey

donkey Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    enjoying the shakes

ive been on lipotrim for two weeks now and i dont feel hungry at all lost 8lb up to know plenty to go though mandy ps u are all doing cool keep it up:)
    started 31st march startingweight 14.13
    week 1- 8lb
    week 2-

Last edited: 14 April 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.