photos2

shaz2

:confused:... how do you put photos on here ... no matter how i try to download a pic it wont do it ... cant find anything in tutorials .. thanks in advance.... sharon x

:confused:hi ... thanks ... have tried that did the photo bucket thing ... but cant so far work out how to get them on here ... i will try again sometime! ... sharon x

:confused:hi ... thanks ... have tried that did the photo bucket thing ... but cant so far work out how to get them on here ... i will try again sometime! ... sharon x

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts to become a member of the NLP Private Forum. Subject to availability as there is a waiting list.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Read more...

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/787-mini-s-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

:)thanks for that ... i thought i had posted more than 20 tmes thats why i had a go ... will do it again sometime.... sharon.x

Give it another go and let me know if it is working for you.

It is not instant once you hit the 20 posts, there is a time lapse of a few hours or so.

Love Mini xxx

enjoying the shakes

ive been on lipotrim for two weeks now and i dont feel hungry at all lost 8lb up to know plenty to go though mandy ps u are all doing cool keep it up:)
started 31st march startingweight 14.13
week 1- 8lb
week 2-

Last edited:
Back