Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

physillium husk

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Heaven can wait, 3 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hi can anyone tell me is the husk more like a powder ? I ordered some on the internet and I think it must be the powedered version because it very fine like semolina flour. I want to know if its the same and has anyone used it, did it affect ketosis?
    I am desparte for something that works!
    Cx:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oooooough, I dunno!! Mine is kinda like really small rice! shall have a nosey on the net and see what I can find about it!

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had a wee look and I wouldn't worry about it. I'm trying to find some info on how much you should use cause I have a feeling that it might be different amounts. It sure does work though... I ended up having 8 teaspoons yesterday. I don't get constipated as it is so that was WAY too much!!:eek::eek: I shall say no more about that!!:eek:

5. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Constipation - Healthspan vitamins and supplements online

This is where I get mine from. I would say it is small beigey flakes. lol

It definitely works (ask my 90 year old Mum) and it does not knock you out of ketosis. I have it with a banana shake yummy. I make the shake with very hot water and then stir in a dessertspoon of the husk. Hope this helps

Last edited: 3 April 2007
  6. tashy100

tashy100 Member

I just bought some of those - am looking forward to some vanilla porridge next week!!!!:D :D

7. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I can only make the savory pancake - everything else turns out like pond gloop :(

8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I "discovered" chocolate custard by mistake (made it hot!) & it looked GROSS!! How do you make pancakes with it...am intreigued?!! I have a teaspoon a day & thats enough...remember that the instructions are based on the fact that you are eating food all day so go carefully lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.