physillium husk

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Heaven can wait, 3 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hi can anyone tell me is the husk more like a powder ? I ordered some on the internet and I think it must be the powedered version because it very fine like semolina flour. I want to know if its the same and has anyone used it, did it affect ketosis?
    I am desparte for something that works!
    Cx:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oooooough, I dunno!! Mine is kinda like really small rice! shall have a nosey on the net and see what I can find about it!

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had a wee look and I wouldn't worry about it. I'm trying to find some info on how much you should use cause I have a feeling that it might be different amounts. It sure does work though... I ended up having 8 teaspoons yesterday. I don't get constipated as it is so that was WAY too much!!:eek::eek: I shall say no more about that!!:eek:

5. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Constipation - Healthspan vitamins and supplements online

This is where I get mine from. I would say it is small beigey flakes. lol

It definitely works (ask my 90 year old Mum) and it does not knock you out of ketosis. I have it with a banana shake yummy. I make the shake with very hot water and then stir in a dessertspoon of the husk. Hope this helps

Last edited: 3 April 2007
  6. tashy100

tashy100 Member

I just bought some of those - am looking forward to some vanilla porridge next week!!!!:D :D

7. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I can only make the savory pancake - everything else turns out like pond gloop :(

8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I "discovered" chocolate custard by mistake (made it hot!) & it looked GROSS!! How do you make pancakes with it...am intreigued?!! I have a teaspoon a day & thats enough...remember that the instructions are based on the fact that you are eating food all day so go carefully lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.