Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pian in my intestines!Anyone else experienced that?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tridi, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Tridi

Tridi Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    Hello fellowslimmers,

I am on week 7 now and I have experienced some discomfort/slight pain in my intestines this weekend and then again today!

It comes out of nowhere and then just goes!

Haven't had that before and I am just a bit worried cos the last thing I want to do now is to stop this diet!It would b the end of the world for me as I am nearly half way trough!*sigh*

I hope it's not an inflamed or anything like that,hope it's just trapped wind or so (my poor colleagues :p)

Anyone else had something similar???

Thanks
    Astrid

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hey Tridi,

I got intestinal pain the other day and realised I hadnt gone to the loo in days. Got some senekot yeasterday and fingers crossed. I'd guess if thats not the problem then wind is likely as your intestines will still work (albeit slower than when in real use).

Hope you get it sorted soon..

4. Tridi

Tridi Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    suppose,that must b it.I haven't been to d loo in days either, which is d first time i had it!I used to go regular.Ah well sure I#ll wait n see ;-)
    Jeez d topics we talk about....gaz!

5. Aoife

Aoife Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Calories counting - Now Slimming World
    Good luck I was a bit bloated too, but have started taking Fibre Clear once a day, it is easing but taking a few days to kick in. (I'm on week 5).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.