Piccies - eeeek ! decided to be brave

sazzy34

Gold Member
Decided to bite the bullet and buy a dress today, did buy 2 different sizes though as I have 5 weeks to go before the "do" hoping to get another stone off before then.

First ever dress I have worn since wedding day over 11 years ago.
Please note lack of hair do and no make up and wrong shoes lol :D

Honest opinions please x x x

Attachments

• PRE.JPG
    PRE.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 148
  • POST.JPG
    POST.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 169
you look like a totally different person! Cor!

Well done honey - this doesnt mean i like you x

Just wanted to add the dress was a bargain !!!!

Tescos was £40 down to £ 10 :eek:
Going to look for a black shawl, pashmina type thing, cheers Delli x.

Not brave enough to bare my arms etc out in public uncovered, just being brave on here :D

i think you look sexy and the day you wear your dress in front of others they will love it too, and i also think you fab o-natural x

I love the dress you look lovely in it.

OMG!! What a difference!! You look amazing ....... WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!

Nice dress BTW!

You look fabulous Sarah :p.

The shape of that dress really suits you and for £10 to :eek:. That is an amazing bargain!!!!!

I am glad that you bought two sizes as knowing your will and determination you will be needing the smaller size by the time the do is here :cool:.

I am still trying to shift the few last pounds - they really are stubborn little critters :rolleyes:. If they don't get a move on you will have beaten me to goal!!

You look beautiful and so feminine in that dress.
Just look how it accentuates your curves (you know those curves that have appeared from nowhere)
you look great and well done for being brave and posting the piccies !
Enjoy your do - you will feel like a princess! Just make sure at some point in the evening you have a little quiet time to reflect on how you would have felt at the do if you hadn't done the diet... then accept your wonderful achievement and get on with enjoying your evening.
Congratulations again
Laura

If ya look this good now ... imagine when your made over for the 'do'... well done... the dress looks great on you!!!!!!

Gorgeous!!!!! You look fab in "that" dress x

Back