• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Piccies Of The Mothers Day Cake I've Made!! :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey guys!

Just thought id show ya all the mothers day cake i have just finished making!!

It smelt sooooo good after it had just been cooked!! Wish i could taste some - but i will just have to make another cake for when i am actually allowed food! lol

I'm very pleased at my efforts - as i am in no way artistic!!! lol Everything was drawn by hand - so thumbs up to me! hahaha

And the 2nd pic is just of the piping around the bottom of the cake :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Wow you have a real talent there lady, its gonna be much loved. You will be known as the skinny cake maker lol.

Well done for being strong, dont think I could have handled it.

Lisa xx

That looks amazing, really good, I love the little butterflies. You should see my efforts at icing fairy cakes, you would be ashamed of me. lol.

Sara4

Gold Member
Wow! It looks AMAZING! Now make me drool.....what type of cake was it? :drool:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
haha thanks guys! Iv still got a long way off perfecting decoration but im pretty happy with that!

It was just a victoria sponge sara - jam, buttericing in the middle and then a thin layer of marzipan and then the white icing :)

Sara4

Gold Member
:eat:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
lol sara!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
Looks fab, well done x

Yasmine

One last chance
*GASP* That is so gorgious! and you made the icing so well! how did you do that? my iceing always come out like yoghurt ¬¬

louizekj

Silver Member
Yummmmmm summer that looks soooo good! I have a total weakness for cakes! I might even have to go bake some now! Then give them out at work haha xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
aw cheers guys!
yasmine, i had my grandma on hand looking over me as i am still learning but i did the whole cake myself. She used to make cakes back in the day and was amazing! she has a photo album of all the ones shes made somewhere - so i have learnt from the best ;) lol

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
oooo..that looks lovely. I could just eat a slice of that (or two or three....that'd be why I'm on LT then!!!:D)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
lol hoolie!!!!!!!!! :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Victoria sponge chells :D

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
mmmmmm yum yum yum!!!

I dreamt last night about eating **** loads of cakes lol