Total Solution return of the muff

Screenshot_20230301_123949_Fitdays.jpg

I'm still going!

I had a tai red soup for dinner last night while kids had kievs and hubby had tacos. I was a bit jealous but It wasn't too bad.

Day 3: looks like the scales are heading in the right direction. 3lb down since yesterday bringing me to -5lb on day 3 which is good.

So far I've had a vegan tiramasu smoothie and a cup of water.
😒 what in the world is the problem with vegan packs? So over sweet and gritty! Literally gave me an ear tooth and head ache within 5 minutes of finishing.

I need to up my water alot because by this time yesterday I'd drank loads more.
But I'm really not enjoying running to the loo every 10 minutes 😕.

Pasta ham soup for Tonight and probably a latte shake made hot infront of the TV after.

I'm going back to bed with a litre of warm water and some ibuprofen x

Screenshot_20230302_111010_Weight Tracker.jpg

Day 4: -6.2lb
So close to my 1st goal!
GOALS
[ ] ♡LOSE 1/2 STONE♡
[ ] ♡BE IN 15'S BY 15/3♡
[ ] ♡BE IN 14'S BY 15/4♡
[ ] ♡BE IN 13'S BY 7/5♡

I'm feeling really miserable today despite the good loss.

I just feel like I'm not enjoying anything. My life is a bit boring and now it's even more boring that I can't even eat or drink anything I want.

I over done the water in my ham pasta soup lastnight and it was more like cloudy water. But I got it down.

Plan for today is to drink more and have 3 soup packs because I'm craving savoury.

X

😫😫😫😫😫

I'm so fed up.

Stayed basically the same as yesterday.

It's Friday. I would normally be either going out or staying in with wine and food tonight.

I know I shouldn't complain.

I have to keep telling myself its Just 2 weeks until I can have the weekend off.

I have a 40th birthday night out for my husbands cousin on 17th (also St Patrick's day 🍀 😍). There are cocktails and then a turkish restaurant and then more drinking planned. so we are booking a hotel for the weekend and it's mother's day that Sunday so I'll be off plan fri/sat/sun.

back in 2011 I lost 7+ stone on lipotrim/exante and I didn't even celebrate my own 30th birthday because I was too busy dieting.

I managed 5 months straight with the odd blip but always got right back on it the next day.

It was so much easier then. Running around after 4 sons between 2 and 9 plus I had friends and people to talk to. Now I'm pretty much alone all day and dont have any friends.

I'm so bored already but I will carry on....

Screenshot_20230303_102138_Weight Tracker.jpg

DAY 6: feeling positive today.
Weight dropped a little and I'm now -7.8lb.

Screenshot_20230304_094147_Weight Tracker.jpg

Yesterday ended up not being so bad. I spent the day cleaning and moved 2 of the boys bedrooms around which was physical activity for a good 4 hours and then I came down stairs and hoovered and mopped floors so I felt knackered. The day before i had a discussion with hubby about not doing enough moving which i found hard to admit because i have got into a bit of a rutt being poorly alot of the time means i am normally just doing the minimum house work and not much else. So wednesday was a bit hard, i felt like i had to prove something so i fumbled through a 40 min kind of dance/walking work out on youtube and then i had a good clean up of the garden that had loads of rubbish that needed clearing. But staying more or less the same yesterday made me feel annoyed which is probably why i channelled that into doing more in the house yesterday.

Anyway, once hubby got home from work with some beers (we would normally be having date night) I decided to hide in the bath for a bit.

I felt much better after my soak and getting my pjs on so I made hubby and eldest son sausage and bacon butties as a quick tea (they ate properly at work yesterday) and then sat down to watch some soaps but my mind was still telling me I should have been on date night 😫.

I think hubby got the vibe that I wasnt in a great mood and that I felt quite left out of life so he told me to get dressed for date night!

We went to the cinema to book tickets for creed 3 (I love boxing) and as we were too late for the 9pm showing we had to wait until the 9.45 showing so we popped to the bar next door and he had 2 pints while I had a Dr pepper zero 😀 omg it was so refreshing to have something cold and fizzy!!

I sipped it slowly and made it last the 40 minutes we had a little play on the fruit machine (and lost) and then went to watch the film.

We watched the adverts and trailers and we realised that we had the whole back row to ourselves so lucky me, I didn't have to sit next to anyone eating nachos which are my absolute favourite 🤤 but nope. As soon as the lights went down a couple came and sat 1 seat away from me with drinks popcorn nachos and hotdogs hahha. I was not bothered initially but after they finished the nachos they placed the tray of left overs on the seat between me and them 😩.
I got up and went to the toilet and sat on the opposite side of my husband when I came back and i didnt even think about the nachos again.
Film was a bit meh' but the date was perfect 🥰. We got home and cought up on soaps in bed before going to sleep at about 2am. I am knackered but I learned that I can still have a nice date night without food and wine and that hubby can still make sure that I am not left out just because I am dieting. 😍

Today's plan is to rest. Hubby is in London for the day. Son 4 is staying at my parents for the 1st time in years son 2 is at uni so I have only got son 1 and son 3 and his girlfriend home today. They look after themselves and my fibromyalgia and psoriatic arthritis is flaring up a bit as I've done too much this week so I'm having a lazy day watching cooking programs like a complete weirdo in bed. I have the dog, my phone and a flask of hot water next to me. So that's all I need to recharge my batteries.

My goal was to lose 9lb in week one. I'm not sure I'm going to make it. I'm doing official weigh ins on Mondays so I'm still hopeful I can get the Last bit off.

I need to get through tomorrow cooking a roast beef dinner 😳

Wow, that was a long waffle today. I will still probably be back later because that's how I cope.

Muffy

Last edited:
I'm back to talk nonsense to myself again.

I've made 1 milk tea 🧋 shake last me until 3pm today. I made it in my portable blend cup thingy and put it in the fridge. I just kept adding it to coffee through the day in place of milk. In between I had 2 litres of water and I've just had a choc orange crisp bar which was out of date by over a year but im used to using products years out of date and they have never caused me a problem.

I took some psyllium husk capsules as I really want to feel "cleansed" I visualise the husks moving through my colon picking up all the food particles stuck in the folds and taking them out with them. I know! I'm strange 🤔 😆.

I'm pushing for a little woosh for weigh in so anything is worth a try.

I reckon with the coffees today I've drank 3 litres of fluid atleast so far.

I'm feeling really full so I am going to slow down on water now and plan on a ham pasta soup for dinner.

Muffy

START WEIGHT 17 STONE FEB 27TH

MINI GOALS
[v] ♡LOSE 1/2 STONE
[ ] ♡LOSE 1 STONE♡
[ ] ♡BE IN 15'S BY cousins 40TH Weekend away♡
[ ] ♡LOSE 2 STONE♡
[ ] ♡BE IN 14'S BY friends 40TH weekend away♡
[ ] ♡LOSE 3 STONE♡
[ ] ♡BE IN 13'S By the kings coronation weekend♡
[ ] ♡LOSE 4 STONE♡

This week I had hoped to get 9lb off and I have done it!

I should be super happy but I'm in a bad mood.

Just pottering around today.

Normally go to the local pub to watch football with hubby and boys and have a bottle of wine but im making a roast Beef dinner and hubby has popped to shop to get me a bottle of Dr pepper zero.

I'm trying to decide what packs to have today and I really can't be bothered with any of them.

Ketosis means I'm not hungry and hardly slept so I'm irritated and think of food and wine automatically even though I'm not physically hungry. Just shows what habbit does to us.

I took a photo of myself side on in the mirror on day 2 and then again today and my massive apron and tummy are making me feel really disgusting and ashamed. I'm normally spouting body positivity but who am I kidding? My stomach is horrid.

It has however today got a dent in it. Its still huge and I carry most of my weight on my stomach and boobs.. After 4 c sections there is zero supporting abdominal muscle in there and my boobs that used to be my best asset are now like melons in a pair of stockings!

No amount of exercise is going to help me and that is one of the biggest fears I had.

After watching 3 family members have weight loss surgery and the amount of loose skin they have actually really is the biggest reason I've put this off so long again.

I know I don't look good as I am but the loose skin I am already showing (also having no skin elasticity due to having EDS) is pretty haunting 😔

I can't afford surgery 😫

Oh well, I'll keep going. Atleast I can stuff myself into my skinny jeans that didn't do up last year.

Try to be positive muff.

Still in a bad mood 😒

I made Roast beef and chicken dinner today.

I tasted a slice of carrot to see if it was cooked. I had a slice off the end of the beef while carving it and then i had 1/4 chicken breast cut up and added to my exante pasta and ham soup.

So I messed up but its nothing compared to what I wanted to do.

I'm off to bed soon.

Hopefully a better day tomorrow.

Hiiiii mufffyyyy I remember you it’s precious I was doing exante back in 2011 and got to goal and put everything back on plus more - so lovely to see youuu 🥰 im
Starting today had enough good luck and will be catching up on your diary.

Positive vibes 😘

Hope your day is better, Positive Muff.

Hiiiii mufffyyyy I remember you it’s precious I was doing exante back in 2011 and got to goal and put everything back on plus more - so lovely to see youuu 🥰 im
Starting today had enough good luck and will be catching up on your diary.

Positive vibes 😘
Hey precious I am so pleased someone else is here from the old days 😆

I'm sure we are not tye only ones that got to goal and then gained it all plus back. 😔

You can do it again! 💪

Thanks for the positive vibes!

Xxx

Good morning.

DAY 9.

I'm still here.

I have decided NOT to weigh daily. It was bothering me too much.

I'm no longer physically hungry atall which is a relief. And I'm finding it easier to just get on with things instead of sulking.

I've taken some photos of my stomach side on over the past week and there is a noticeable dip in my tummy now since day 2. Its sad that I will not see any change in my baby apron for a long while but its progress.

I didn't let Sundays little blip derail me and that is a major confidence boost for me. That was one thing that I have struggled with the past few attempts but never had a problem with getting back on the train back in 2011 when I originally lost all my weight in 5 months. I allowed myself the fall now and then but never beat myself up about it back then so I'm happy I put it to bed and got up and was 100% again yesterday.

Yesterday's packs were a coconut smoothie (kept in fridge used in place of milk for coffee through the day) and a grapfruit juicie. I don't remember if I even had a 3rd pack 🤔 but I do remember cooking the family pork Chops and wedges oops. I'll do better today.

Today I have had a butternut squash soup with added pepper chilli and garlic As i needed something strong flavoured today (would probably have had a hot and spicy pack of crisps and a chicken salad sandwich for my lunch if not dieting) I added extra water and added a spoon of psyllium to thicken the soup. Was nice and filling.

I've had 5 cups of warm water so far But ill just keep refilling the kettle all day to sip on. I plan on having a lemon cheese cake shake pack at dinner time (im making cheese burgers) and maybe a Bar while watching TV tonight.

I'll be back to waffle more in a bit no doubt. Nothing has changed in that department. I still love to talk about random stuff haha.

Muffy.

Day 10: not sure what happened but this didn't post.
I've just gone to post for today and the box was still full of day 10s post 🙄

slowly does it but it's doing it.

Only -1lb since sunday which is a bit annoying but i know that week 2 can be a bit slow as the fat cells are emptying and filling with water so ill wait for the whoosh in week 3. Im half way to where i wanted to be by 17th but im not going to make that goal now.

If I get into 15s this week I'll be happy with that.

No way I'll lose another 7lb between Sunday and next Friday so I won't be 15.7 before our weekend away.

I will 100% be going back to exante on the Monday (after mother's day) so I'll work hard to get off any gain and stay focused and think I will be in the 14s by 15th april for our next planned weekend away for a friends birthday.

Off to aldi to do the food shop.

Muffy.
Screenshot_20230308_101522_Weight Tracker.jpg

Good morning!!

Day 12:

So i have to lose 2.4lb to be 1stone off by monday. Id be happy with 1 stone in 2 weeks.

i drank loads yesterday and plan on doing the same today.

Today I am not weighing.

I had a tai red soup and a coffee walnut shake yesterday but then had a slice of gammon while carving dinner lastnight.
I skipped my last pack.

I've had a lemon yoghurt bar today and 6 cups of water.

I Think I'll have a lemon cheese cake shake and a banana shake as I haven't had one yet and they used to be my absolute favourite shakes.

I'm much more relaxed now than I was last Friday.
No date night this week.
hubby said we can hold hands and watch TV and he will cook his own dinner while i have a soak. I'm happy with that.

Should be going away next weekend so its only 1 more week until i have the weekend off and we can have a real date.

hubby bought me a pair of leggings. I'm not sure if anyone has seen them, the viral/tick tock anti cellulite things that make your bum look good?

we had such a laugh trying them on! He got me a L (18 are xxxl) and we will try them on each week to see how the fit.

they are extremly stretched so completely see through haha. But heres a pic of what they should look like and then what they actually look like on me.

my bum is flat as a board so if i ever even develop a shape ill be chuffed! I'm looking forward to seeing the side on view again in a months time.

IMG_20230309_163129.jpg
Screenshot_20230309_191742_Chrome.jpg

I hope everyone is doing well.

Ooh. I'm feeling quite 'snacky' today.

Was going to have a cheesecake shake but found a rhubarb and custard shake in my box. It was alright. Actually tasted of rhubarb and custard sweets.

I had a look at buying some more packs and the flavours are very limited now.

I used to love Red bean chilli. And cottage pie but they have gone. 😕

I also found some cherry bakewell shakes and birthday cake bars in my box that ive never tried before. 🤔
I'll just have to get through what I have left.

I need some hot savoury meals though because I'm really not a sweet toothed gal.

My lips are very sore today. Must be Drinking so much warm water.

Anyhooo.

Laters, Muffy

Day 13:
My goodness I'm bored.

Yesterday hubby and I popped to our local for a bit.

We left home at 8.45 and left the pub at 10.45 so 2 hours out and I had 1 coke zero and 1 soda water. The coke zero was not enjoyable but It was OK being out and not having wine or gin.

I'm feeling acidy today and a bit fed up. Weight today is still above 16 stone which I was really hoping to have been into 15s by tomorrow so unless I drop 2 lb over night that's not likely.

Screenshot_20230311_101101_Weight Tracker.jpg

Today's plan is to chill out stop trying so hard because I have been obsessed with drinking water and I can only stomach warm water so my lips are sore and red from constantly sipping warm Boiled water. I must drink 3 kettles a day. Each kettle is 6 cups. So that is atleast 3.5litre of warm water a day plus any extra in shakes soups or the odd sparkling water or zero and I'm drinking 4litres a day.

Hubby made comments about my stomach being flatter this morning when giving me a cuddle in bed, he was squishing my belly. It was nice to have my efforts acknowledged but makes me realise just how full and distended my tummy has been.

I am going to push through the bad mood. Today might be a 3 hot shakes day because I'm cold and i dont think i have any soups left 😩.

I'm making hubby peppered steak, potatoes and coleslaw for dinner 🤤 I'm definitely craving something yummy but im not physically hungry. I must try to remember that.

Less than 1 week to go until I'm away for the weekend but I'm actually anxious about coming off plan because I know how hard it is to get back into it. I'm going to do it though. I have to.

So I'll be on plan 100% until next Friday 17th and I'll be off the Friday Saturday and Sunday as its mother's day.

Then I'll be back for 25 days straight 100% hoping to get any gain plus 1 stone off before I'm away for the weekend of 15th April. It sounds like alot but I'm nearly 1 stone off in 2 weeks so I think I can do it and I'll be upping my exercise as soon as the weather warms up a bit ill.be walking the dog 3 times a day and trying really hard to shift every oz I'm back on to it because I really want to be in the 14s before I see my inlaws for the 1st time since October because my mother in law is the one person who comments on my weight all the time so I want to see what she has to say. If I have lost anything noticeable will definitely comment!

So plan is
6 more days 100% tfr making it 19 days in total then 3 days off and then 25 days on then I'll have 2 days off and then after that I might do 5/2 so 5 days 100% exante and 2 days off but making better choices. Once I'm in the 14s I will be happier to lose slowly until goal.

I'll see how I feel, I might be happier to keep going and not have 2 days off. I can have 1 day off or just eat the odd low carb meal or treat myself to a glass or 2 of wine on the weekend. The key is not to stress myself out.

Anyway I'm off to have a shake (I really fancy porridge instead though. I must order some more packs soon)

Muffy x

Oh deary....
I'm back again already. That's a bad sign of boredom. I know I should get up and do something but I just got out of bed and went to a shake but the kitchen smells of last night kebab takeaway thanks to my son and his girlfriend leaving used plates on the side 😩. So I grabbed a shake a bottle of water and my mixer cup and a cup of black coffee and ran back to bed to hide and watch TV. I ended up with a choc orange shake. I made it in my Mo Farrah mixing cup from b&m (£10) but its icky so poured my coffee into it and this is what I've ended up with. To be honest it's disgusting but it is what it is now.
IMG_20230311_114646.jpg

I'll be back soon no doubt to ramble on but it keeps me busy and kind of let's me process stuff. I'm a note and list writer and I've ran out of ways to write down goals and targets and things to do or not do so I'm now stressing myself out. 😩 also getting a bit if a head ache. I think I'll just stay in bed until I have to get up and sort the house out and do dinner etc. Then have a soak with a sparkling water and lots of bubbles and music tonight. Might be a 2 hour bath 🛁 to hide after dinner because my kitchen / lounge is open plan and it makes it hard to not be able to shut the door on the smell of food thats been cooked each evening. There is no amountbof fabreeze or air fresh or candles or fragrance oil or wax burners that are helping with smells. Ive been really sensitive to odours this past week. Almost the way you get in early pregnancy with nausea and odours? Hard to explain but im sure someone will get me.

Right, now I feel sick and the coffee/shake is repeating on me 😵‍💫

Muffy

Day 14.

I've decided to have the day off plan.

Fed up of water and sweet shakes plus my weight was up 1lb this morning even though I was 100% yesterday.

I will enjoy today and be 100% until Friday when we go away for the weekend.

I had 1 poached egg and 2 small slices of brown toast with butter and a glass of diet coke. My calorie intake for that meal (181) is still less than 1 shake or bar. I'm not bothered if I'm knocked out of ketosis aslong as I'm in a calorie deficit.

I won't weigh tomorrow.
Ill probably wait until friday morning.

I'm currently sat in the pub. We are watching our team (arsenal) play today. So far I have had 1 soda water and I'm not too bothered about drinking any alcohol (yet) but I feel that having the choice is doing me good. I feel less likely to binge and might even abstain altogether 🤷🏼‍♀️ we will see.

Muffy

Back