Picked up the courage to do a diary

Hi guys, I have been reading all your posts since end of March 2012 when I started my weight loss journey from 12st 4 to now 9st 9 now. You have all kept me going reading hourly updates. What an inspirational group.

Just come back from holiday and now back to the diet. Got my last 9lbs to lose. Thought if I did a daily diary and had your encouraging comments I could complete my weight loss journey. Day 1 tomorrow and dreading the first 3 days! Wish me luck!

London Slimmer said:
Hi guys, I have been reading all your posts since end of March 2012 when I started my weight loss journey from 12st 4 to now 9st 9 now. You have all kept me going reading hourly updates. What an inspirational group.

Just come back from holiday and now back to the diet. Got my last 9lbs to lose. Thought if I did a daily diary and had your encouraging comments I could complete my weight loss journey. Day 1 tomorrow and dreading the first 3 days! Wish me luck!

Well done-if youve not started your diary yet, make sure you start it in the diaries section :) x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. Not quite used to the sections of what to put where on the forum but will give it a go tomorrow in the diaries section of how am getting on. Looking forward to getting to goal, I have dieted all my life and truly say that at the age of 38, this has been the only diet that has worked for me. Being overweight all my life.. I feel liberated at 5ft and a fag butt! Can't wait to post tomorrow!

Back