Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Picking you 'goal' weight

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Hippngrvy, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Hippngrvy

Hippngrvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi there,

I am just wondering what everyone's goal weights are and why they have decided on this weight??

When I first started weight watchers I thought 10st 10lbs would be my goal, taking me in to the 'healthy' BMI range. But, now that I am near this weight I feel far from finished, and have now adjusted my goal weight to 9 stone... I know I am not overly fat, but still do not feel I have reached a size where I am comfortable...

what about everyone else?? :) sam xox

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lostkelly

lostkelly Silver Member

I have set a goal to reach my healthy BMI which is 10st 6lbs for me and I'll see where I want to stop. As long as your comfortable and happy with yourself that's all that matters.

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I just want a gold card dammit. :p

Going 7 by 7 as my little targets, eventually around 12 stone would be nice.

5. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I had my target at 11 stone, but then changed it to 10 stone as I thought this would be a better target for my height. But we'll see when we get down to it really, might even go for 9st 7lb, who knows! :)

6. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My official WW goal is 10 stone 10, but my real goal for myself has always been 10 stone. I'm here now, and I'm pretty happy. I think I really just need to tone up a bit now, my tummy still feels squishy! But I'd also like to be a couple of pounds below so that I know I can put on a wee bit and still be at 10 stone :)
    I did have a friend tell me the other day I was looking "unhealthily skinny" but I am pretty certain that was jealousy, I know my WW leader would say something if I was going too far. And I'm still plenty above the lower end of the healthy BMI range.

7. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    Ru sure she was a friend?? Always wonder why people do that :-(

I'm the same, my official is 9 6.5 but I like to be around 9 tho at the mo I'm bang on target. Still a way to go...

8. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    My ww target is 11st 6lbs but when i get there i will most likely be lowering it by 7lbs until im happy. I think i will be ultimately aiming for 10st 6lbs

9. JuicyMango

JuicyMango Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My goal is 9st 7lb but I'd like to hover a couple of lb under that, but definitely NO lower than 9st as I just look scrawny! I was 9st 6lb this time last year, which I had maintained for my wedding dress, but it all went to pot after our wedding in June :eek: I was 9st 7lb on our wedding day and I'm really happy with how I looked, hence that being my goal.

10. Mumzy

Mumzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My first goal weight was 9st 7lbs, i ended up at 9 st 6lbs and wasnt happy still.. ive put a few lbs on since ive been trying o maintain so im doing another 7lbs and seeing how i feel then x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.