Picking you 'goal' weight

Hippngrvy

Hi there,

I am just wondering what everyone's goal weights are and why they have decided on this weight??

When I first started weight watchers I thought 10st 10lbs would be my goal, taking me in to the 'healthy' BMI range. But, now that I am near this weight I feel far from finished, and have now adjusted my goal weight to 9 stone... I know I am not overly fat, but still do not feel I have reached a size where I am comfortable...

what about everyone else?? :) sam xox

I have set a goal to reach my healthy BMI which is 10st 6lbs for me and I'll see where I want to stop. As long as your comfortable and happy with yourself that's all that matters.

I had my target at 11 stone, but then changed it to 10 stone as I thought this would be a better target for my height. But we'll see when we get down to it really, might even go for 9st 7lb, who knows! :)

My official WW goal is 10 stone 10, but my real goal for myself has always been 10 stone. I'm here now, and I'm pretty happy. I think I really just need to tone up a bit now, my tummy still feels squishy! But I'd also like to be a couple of pounds below so that I know I can put on a wee bit and still be at 10 stone :)
I did have a friend tell me the other day I was looking "unhealthily skinny" but I am pretty certain that was jealousy, I know my WW leader would say something if I was going too far. And I'm still plenty above the lower end of the healthy BMI range.

~Crooked Smile~ said:
My official WW goal is 10 stone 10, but my real goal for myself has always been 10 stone. I'm here now, and I'm pretty happy. I think I really just need to tone up a bit now, my tummy still feels squishy! But I'd also like to be a couple of pounds below so that I know I can put on a wee bit and still be at 10 stone :)
I did have a friend tell me the other day I was looking "unhealthily skinny" but I am pretty certain that was jealousy, I know my WW leader would say something if I was going too far. And I'm still plenty above the lower end of the healthy BMI range.

Ru sure she was a friend?? Always wonder why people do that :-(

I'm the same, my official is 9 6.5 but I like to be around 9 tho at the mo I'm bang on target. Still a way to go...

My ww target is 11st 6lbs but when i get there i will most likely be lowering it by 7lbs until im happy. I think i will be ultimately aiming for 10st 6lbs

My goal is 9st 7lb but I'd like to hover a couple of lb under that, but definitely NO lower than 9st as I just look scrawny! I was 9st 6lb this time last year, which I had maintained for my wedding dress, but it all went to pot after our wedding in June :eek: I was 9st 7lb on our wedding day and I'm really happy with how I looked, hence that being my goal.

My first goal weight was 9st 7lbs, i ended up at 9 st 6lbs and wasnt happy still.. ive put a few lbs on since ive been trying o maintain so im doing another 7lbs and seeing how i feel then x

Back