Picking :(

MrsB

Team FFF!!!
I am so annoyed with myself. When I first started sw I was so focused, I stuck to it 100% for about 4 weeks but this week and last week I have been picking, not on really bad things particularly but on ham on a green daay for instance and things like that. I am totally dreading going for weigh in tonight because I just know that I will have put on.

What do you guys do to kick yourself back into focus?:break_diet:

i know its hard but sometime we cant help it, just put it down to the past and sart again and u might be suprise when u go for weigh in it might not be that bad but dont bet urself up about it otherwise ull pick more(well i do ) lol

I have a list of reasons I want to lose weight, I have a graph which shows my weight and inches loss and I also keep a diary.
Looking back at these helps to keep me on the straight and narrow when I want to stray....

Go back to class and take it on the chin, there is nothing you can do about the past, but you can choose to throw the towel in and be 10 lb heavier in 3 months!

Keep coming in here.. and know that we all feel the same a lot of the time!

Anne x

I know its hard and I'm sure we've all had days like that, but I think you have to try and just pick up and move on to the next day.

Back