Picklefifi's Weigh in's

Picklefifi

Week 1: Lost 3lb, 1.5 inches off waist, 1 inch off hips & 1.5 inches off bust

Really happy, felt the difference on my waist on Sunday when I put my uniform on. I now weigh 10.12 stone so am going onto Step2 as only 12 pounds to lose until I meet my target. I will want to lose a bit more but getting to 10 is my happy weight!
Diagnosed with shoulder tendonitis today & signed off for a week so going to stay with my parents. Also got a stinking cold! Now just got to avoid my parents wine collection when I visit them this weekend!
Fi :)

Woo hoo! Fab stuff...I'm very jealous that you only have 12lbs to lose until target......!!! Keep coming on here when you can to get encouragement! Do your parents know you are doing the diet?

Thanks Niki :) Yeah, they're supportive. We've just done meal plans over the phone, I may treat myself to a glass on Saturday but I'll see how I feel. I'll probably re-assess my target when I'm nearer, depends how those jeans fit!!

Ok, so week 2 & according to my cdc I've not lost but also not gained, even my measurements have stayed the same, but it's ok as I know I cheated ... I gave in to wine & cheese, no carbs though, but I accept my bad behaviour prevented my loss this week. However, one of my fave tops slipped straight on today & 2 weeks ago was a horrendous fit.

What is odd though is that this morning my dr weighed me at 10.4 stone. I know you generally weigh less in the morning I as I've been naughty ill just try & stay on the wagon this week. I'm signed off work at the mo as I've done my shoulder in which means I'm doing everything I can to keep myself busy so I don't reach for the comfort food.. And the wine!! :)

Well done for not gaining! Being off and having more time on your hands must be tough. I think you deserved the wine and cheese! Hope the shoulder improves soon.

Thanks Laura, I think I deserved it too which may be the problem!! My parents have a ridiculous amount of wine in the house so temptation is overbearing, back in my place now so hopefully no wine for a while!! I'm committed to losing weight, but know that keeping completely away from alcohol will give me unrealistic results as it'll all just come back on when I start drinking again so I'm following "little & often" along with step 2. It will take longer, but it's attainable!! :)

Oh how I miss wine. Red wine. Delicious, full bodied red wine - how I miss theeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! You have totally got the right mindset. What's that saying again.... deprivation leads to compensation. Better the wine than the gin, that's what I say!

Oh Laura, I love all kinds of wine & indulged far too much... It sits on the waist though so will try & abstain from wine & vodka slimline it when I'm going to slip!

No weigh in this week. Have been & picked up a few shakes. Had to put one of my cats, Tipsy, to rest after a week of trying to treat her for throat cancer :-(
Didn't fall off the wagon, just didn't really eat at all so gonna try & get sorted for the next week

Thanks Laura! Better today, come home to my parents as my house in Exeter just makes me cry!! I'm definitely more of a crazy cat lady than a people person!! :/

Back