Pickles Daily Food Log

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by pickle, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. pickle

pickle Banned

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, i started Slimming World last Thursday 20th May and have kept my own food log. So thought i would log on here too....i did SW about 10 years ago when i was just the Green and Red days and had good success.

This is my first week and so far have had all EE days. Have found it really simple and enjoyable so far but i feel somewhat bloated and heavier...my clothes seem tighter too so i just hope that eventually it will all even out. Prior to SW i was just calorie counting but not getting on with it so i joined SW.

Anyway

Yesterday EE

Breakfast 28g Porridge Oats (hexB) with Semi Skimmed (HexA), Fat Free Natural Yoghurt and Mixed Frozen Berries

Lunch Cous-Cous with Boied Egg, Roasted Veg (Courgettes, Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic, and Peppers in Frylight)
    Apple, Pear

Dinner BBq: Chicken Breast, Pork Kebabs
    Salad, Jacket Potatoe with Butter (4 Syns) Ketchup (1 Syn) and Olive Oil (2 Syns)

Extra's Chewing Gum (0.5 Syn) Banana, Grapes, Extra Dash of Milk (0.5 Syn)

Total Syns 8

All comments welcome, would like to know if this sounds ok

Last edited: 25 May 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pickle

pickle Banned

Diet:
    Exante
    Tues EE, So far..

Breakfast 2 Weetabix (hexB) Semi Skimmed Milk (hexA), Fat Free Natural Yoghurt, Frozen Mixed Berries

Lunch Jacket Potato with tsp Flora Extra Light (0.5 Syn), Baked Beans and a big leafy Salad.

Dinner Lean Gammon Rasher, Fresh Pineapple, Jacket Potato with Flora Extra light (0.5 Syn) and Leafy Salad

EXtra's Cous-cous with Roasted Veg, Mullerlight, Dash of Milk (1 Syn), 2 Finger KitKat (5.5)

Total Syns 7.5

Last edited: 26 May 2010
  4. pickle

pickle Banned

Diet:
    Exante
    Wed EE,

Breakfast 2 Weetabix (hexB) Semi Skimmed Milk (hexA), Fat Free Natural Yoghurt, Frozen Mixed Berries, Banana

Lunch Leftover Syn Free Spaghetti Bolognase and Salad, Apple

Dinner Chicken Tikka Masala (Pataks Curry Paste 2 Syns) and Rice. WW Chocolate Brownie Pudding (8 Syns)

EXtra's Cous-cous with Roasted Veg, Mullerlight, Chewing Gum (1 Syn)

Total Syns 11

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.