pickles76 - weightloss starts here!

pickles76

Hello everyone

I joined weightwatchers in May 2011 and I started off well but have been up and down for the last couple of months. Today has completely finished me off with a 4lb shameful gain over the last two weeks. :( I am SO annoyed with myself. :mad:

So here i go, my diary starts here...

I'm off to work for a few hours and I am going to come up with a plan of attack! I will update my diary again later
xx

Welcome pickles. I started in May too but had a disaster of a summer so started again in September . Dont be too hard on yourself ,you are back now and ready to go !!!!!!!!. Its all about going back to basics and Track,Track,Track............:girlpower:

Welcome pickles. I started in May too but had a disaster of a summer so started again in September . Dont be too hard on yourself ,you are back now and ready to go !!!!!!!!. Its all about going back to basics and Track,Track,Track............:girlpower:

thanks for the welcome Michillinwoman! Sounds like we're in a similar place...
love this :girlpower:and well done on your weightloss to date!

Right...time for an update...

i've just been to the supermarket and stocked up on lots of fresh stuff and ingredients for:

chicken stir fry
homemade 0pp veg soup
sausage (WW) and apple toad in the hole
couscous and veg
chicken and chorizo stew

So i'm all set and well within my points so far today. I've just got to keep the snacking monster at bay until I go to bed :hide:

Snacking in the evenings is my downfall. I don't know what happens but it's like someone takes over my brain and I have the inability to say NO to myself. Last week I found myself eating crumpets that i'd cooked from frozen, they were burnt on the outside and cold in the middle (don't ask me how i managed that!) I was eating them and I was thinking to myself i'm not even enjoying this but I still ate them :(

I also like to eat until the 'full' point, and feel disappointed if a meal doesn't fill me up completely. I've got a few issues to work out :cry::rolleyes:

Anyhoo....Day 1 of restart has gone well xx

Hi pickles, im the same. I started oct 2010 and lost 22 pound up to jan 2011 then completely went off track and put back on 11 lb but started again in sept and have lost 16.5 lb . (2 stone total ) . You ave started again now which is the main thing so best of luck to you and keep us posted and we can spur each other on x x

Hi pickles, im the same. I started oct 2010 and lost 22 pound up to jan 2011 then completely went off track and put back on 11 lb but started again in sept and have lost 16.5 lb . (2 stone total ) . You ave started again now which is the main thing so best of luck to you and keep us posted and we can spur each other on x x

hi Goose wow you've done so well! :talk017:

It's strange isn't it, once the willpower goes it's hard to resist and keep on track. Thanks for dropping by, i hope we can spur each other on!

Today has been a good day, i've kept within my daily points and i've had a healthy dinner with lots of veg. I don't have any points left for the day now and have a couple of hours before bedtime, my 'danger' time! I've got some fruit lined up if i can't resist.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Oh my danger time is when the baby is having a nap, its like what do i do now so i just come on here to distract Myself. Well done on yesterday and good luck for the week. Keep us posted x x

Oh my danger time is when the baby is having a nap, its like what do i do now so i just come on here to distract Myself. Well done on yesterday and good luck for the week. Keep us posted x x

ahh right, similar to me then! My OH works evenings so i'm usually on my own, which i don't mind but sometimes boredom creeps in! How old is your baby?
x

Welcome and good luck! x

thanks Kimboowee, love your name :D

A good day today so far....75 minute workout in the gym, i should have legs of steel after that! How many activity points do you think that would be? I was on the crosstrainer, treadmill and bike?

I've just made the WW Chicken & Chorizo stew recipe....it was lovely and my OH liked it too so that's a good result! :bliss:

She is 2 on Nov 1st not really a baby but still is to me :) yeah its the sitting at home gets me too but today has been the first day in nearly 8 wks ive struggled to keep out of the presses but have kept away so far . Ill go for a walk after dinner and then sure its x factor time so hopefully that keeps me on the straight nd narrow lol

She is 2 on Nov 1st not really a baby but still is to me :) yeah its the sitting at home gets me too but today has been the first day in nearly 8 wks ive struggled to keep out of the presses but have kept away so far . Ill go for a walk after dinner and then sure its x factor time so hopefully that keeps me on the straight nd narrow lol

sounds like you've got a plan to stay on the straight and narrow! ;) I'm going to do the dishes, my partner's accounts, and watch xfactor! i'm so rock n roll! :cry::) x

Hellooooo :)
Here to wish you good luck & say I'm the same - It's late at night when the snack monster attacks that ruins me! In the day I'm pretty fine with it.. but come 10pm & something takes over!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hellooooo :)
Here to wish you good luck & say I'm the same - It's late at night when the snack monster attacks that ruins me! In the day I'm pretty fine with it.. but come 10pm & something takes over!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Carrie thanks for stopping by. That's exactly what i'm like! It's bizarre isn't it....and very hard to control! I hope things are going well for you at the moment x

Well I suggested to Mr Pickles this morning that we do a 10k run in May 2012! I'm going to have a little think about it before committing, but it would give me a greater focus...we'll see. I volunteer for an animal rescue centre and would love to raise some money for them too....

I managed to keep the snacking monster more or less at bay last night, I ended up using 5 weeklies yesterday. I'm going to try and stick to my dailies today.

Have a good day everyone x

sounds like you've got a plan to stay on the straight and narrow! ;) I'm going to do the dishes, my partner's accounts, and watch xfactor! i'm so rock n roll! :cry::) x

Sure whatever keeps us out of the presses :) how are you getting on ?

Just checking in to see how things are going x

Sure whatever keeps us out of the presses :) how are you getting on ?

Thanks to both of you for popping in! :D i'm getting on ok, i think! i've gone into my weeklies a couple of days, but only by a few.

I went to zumba last night and i'm off to the gym tonight! Weigh in is tomorrow morning, so i've got everything crossed!

How are you both getting on? x

Ah dont be worrying about the weeklies thats what they are there for. Ive heard that zumba is great fun . Fair play to you going to the gym too i find it hard enough to go walking but make sure i do every day. Best of luck for tomorrow keep us posted x x x ps sorry getting on grand . Lost a lb this wk . Its slowing down a bit now so ive started walking a bit longer fom today so hopefully it keeps it going

Ah dont be worrying about the weeklies thats what they are there for. Ive heard that zumba is great fun . Fair play to you going to the gym too i find it hard enough to go walking but make sure i do every day. Best of luck for tomorrow keep us posted x x x ps sorry getting on grand . Lost a lb this wk . Its slowing down a bit now so ive started walking a bit longer fom today so hopefully it keeps it going

hi there...zumba is great fun, and i always feel happy after going. Walking is great for you, well done on going every day! I need to get my pedometer back on and hit the road!

I'm very pleased today...my tracking has worked and i lost 2.5lb today
:talk017:

hi there...zumba is great fun, and i always feel happy after going. Walking is great for you, well done on going every day! I need to get my pedometer back on and hit the road!

I'm very pleased today...my tracking has worked and i lost 2.5lb today
:talk017:

Well done thats brilliant:D the amount of people i know that dont track but i have to or i wouldnt know where i was . Well here is o another great wk for you x x

WOW well done pickles ,2.5lb off is fantastic . thats a bag of sugar + thats gone again this week .Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!

WOW well done pickles ,2.5lb off is fantastic . thats a bag of sugar + thats gone again this week .Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!

ahh thank you....a bag of sugar feels heavy doesn't it!

The snacking monster got hold last night and i used a few weeklies....i'm going to go to the gym today to try and compensate for it!

Hope everyone has a good day x

Back