Pickys

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
DSCF9653_Fern_Bailey.jpg

DSCF9655_Fern_Bailey_and_Sue_Page.jpg

DSCF9916.jpg

DSCF9952.jpg

Not many but Denise from HQ has just sent me these, obviously the first two are of me and my consultant with Matt and darren/ Max & Ob from Hollyoaks, and teh 3rd is when they called my name for teh final 6, rather unflattering!!!

and the 4th is me telling my story for the last time in the last round, set next to another finalist! xxxx

Wow!!! What a hottie!! Lol...hun you look really good and stood next to those gorgeous hunks! Woww!!!

Well done!!!

Fern - you're so lovely!!! You look amazing!!

Sod not coming first - you've won no matter what.

You're proof to anyone struggling it's doable!

xx

OMG you're tiny! And the smile alone says winner...what do the judges know pah! :D

hehe thank you!!
Omg arnt they fit though! *drool* .. im so glad OH didnt come with me, the minute i saw them i turned into a little giggling girl! LOL xx

I've just looked at your piccies in your album Fern, you look absolutely amazing, Congratulations and well done to you.

You are an inspiration to us all. XX

Fern - you look fantastic!! Well done on gettign to the finals and never mind about not winning that - you have won to all of us!

LOL! You look gorgeous! But I have to say, I don't know where you're coming from with those hollyoaks boys...I don't think they're good looking at all!!

Fern you looked gorgeous. Bl**dy excellent to get thru to final 6. Glad i logged on today, well done!

ps the hollyoaks boys aren't bad i'd say!

LOL! You look gorgeous! But I have to say, I don't know where you're coming from with those hollyoaks boys...I don't think they're good looking at all!!

Thank goodness for you Hellie, I agree but didn't want to say anything - thought it was just cos I was getting old but they didn't float my boat either :sigh:
Sorry Fern xxx

Thank goodness for you Hellie, I agree but didn't want to say anything - thought it was just cos I was getting old but they didn't float my boat either :sigh:
Sorry Fern xxx

I'm with you. Not my cup of tea sorry! Can see why people would think them cute and all that but they just look too baby faced :)

I'm with you. Not my cup of tea sorry! Can see why people would think them cute and all that but they just look too baby faced :)

too right. they look like lads you see down the pub. you definitely out-shine them Fern!

Congrats fern, you look lovely and like everyone said you are winner in our eyes, glad you had good day xxx

Jesus!
You look AMAZING!
Great inspiration to us all!

Back