Picnic ideas please, off to Proms In The Park Sat

bajoleth

Gold Member
Hi all, any ideas for 'picnic' food I can make, we are off to Proms in The Park sat and we usually take fattening snacks, I want to try to be good as my syns will be taken up with all the lovely wine!!! I usually do green days but any ideas greatfully received. I've also been saving up my syns this week do you think this will help. Thanks Jo :)

Hi, I got two SW magazines at my last class and one of them had a picnic section. I shall have a look tonight and post some of the recipes.

I'm sure I've seen some recipes floating about for onion bhajis and samosas (or maybe even in the new mag curry recipe book?). I like cold pasta salads or lentil/couscous salads or my black bean salad with couscous. If you want any of those recipes, let me know.

Thanks all, for all the great ideas and recipes I will def give some of them a go. The more syns i can save on food the more i've got for wine!!! I must add that I don't get out often what with having 4 little ones , so when I do go out I like to enjoy myself. Wine drinking isn't a regular thing.... unfortunatly!!! Thanks again any more ideas feel free love Jo:clap:

Back