• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Picnic ideas please, off to Proms In The Park Sat

S: 14st4lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st9lb(18.5%)
Hi all, any ideas for 'picnic' food I can make, we are off to Proms in The Park sat and we usually take fattening snacks, I want to try to be good as my syns will be taken up with all the lovely wine!!! I usually do green days but any ideas greatfully received. I've also been saving up my syns this week do you think this will help. Thanks Jo :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
I'm sure I've seen some recipes floating about for onion bhajis and samosas (or maybe even in the new mag curry recipe book?). I like cold pasta salads or lentil/couscous salads or my black bean salad with couscous. If you want any of those recipes, let me know.

flipflop

Just follow the plan
S: 20st7lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st3lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 2st9lb(12.89%)
Of course there is the old faithful SW quiche, maybe a pasta one?

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Can someone give me the best SW quiche recipe? I've never attempted one yet!

S: 14st4lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st9lb(18.5%)
Thanks all, for all the great ideas and recipes I will def give some of them a go. The more syns i can save on food the more i've got for wine!!! I must add that I don't get out often what with having 4 little ones , so when I do go out I like to enjoy myself. Wine drinking isn't a regular thing.... unfortunatly!!! Thanks again any more ideas feel free love Jo:clap: