Pics - 11 weeks on and 2st 11lbs gone!!!

Nat

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing ok, thought i would post some pics of myself, an awful before and a much better, two thirds of the way there!!!! The second one was taken at the wedding i was losing my weight for.

:):)

Attachments

• DSCN1885.jpg
    DSCN1885.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 155
  • R0010536.jpg
    R0010536.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 1,998
Hey everyone, hope you are all doing ok, thought i would post some pics of myself, an awful before and a much better, two thirds of the way there!!!! The second one was taken at the wedding i was losing my weight for.

:):)

oh wow!! you look absolutely fab!! well done you

debs x

You look stunning and I absolutely love the dress. :D

thanks girls it certainly makes it all worth while, am feeling so much better about myself, just been buying some new clothes today, mostly in a 14, which is fab as started a tight 18, am off on hols tomorrow for a week, having the week off and will start SS when i come back to get rid of the last stone and a half or so.

unreal 83 you just made me laugh out loud, doughnuts and tea cakes, so funny, i expect i ate half of them!!!!!

hey nat, you look fab that is a gorgeous dress in the 2nd pic love the red belt around it. Id say your delighted to be buying a size 14 now that is brill, well done :) :) and enjoy all the shopping

becky xx

you look lovely xx

thanks everyone, may need your support when come back from hols to get me on the straight and narrow!!

All i can say is wow you look fabulous! Your dress is stunning too!

Oh aye what a difference...and what a skinny waist.
You look gorgeous Nat, it shows the hard journey of will power, headaches and constipation is all worth it.
Well done. x x

Well done Nat :) congratulations

I love that black dress! You look fantastic. Well done!

Back