Pics from hols in Florida

Watergirl

Rock Solid
Have put some pics on an album of my recent holiday (the one responsible for my 1 stone increase!!!:eek:) Was worth it though :D

Not many, as takes ages to upload. I looked thinner at the start of the hols lol.

BF didn't put anything on. He probably lost weight knowing him!

Yay! :D Floridaaaaaaa :D Aint it the best :D

Did you do the Manta??? isnt it good!

You both look well in the pics :) sounds like you had a fabby time...we've already booked for July 10 looool

x

Love the photos

Mrs Essex - did Manta and yes, it was fab! Also Rip Ride Rockit (am so used to speaking in abbreviations here!) which we loved.
Got major post hol blues. A envious of you booking - might have to do the same!!!

Thanks Witchy my lovely :)

Kellymundy - I am indeed!!! Hellooo. Do you have the same username on there? I love that place - so useful for planning. Couldn't have done it without it. See you have 213 days to go - how exciting. Where are you stopping?

Ooh, all thie Disney talk, I really must think about rebooking. Was thinking of either May or Sep, but my one and only employee is on hols in May, so I cant go then (probably won't have the money anyway)

We're staying in the same villa we stayed in last year (non-dibber villa but lovely all the same ;)).
Can't wait!!!!:D Just need to get to target before I go so I can spend a fortune on clothes over there!;)
My name on there is Piratekelly (said that on your other thread but hey.:p).
Where did you stay?
May is a great time to go, shame you're staff is on holiday then!

You look so different! Looks like you had fab time. =)

We're staying in the same villa we stayed in last year (non-dibber villa but lovely all the same ;)).
Can't wait!!!!:D Just need to get to target before I go so I can spend a fortune on clothes over there!;)
My name on there is Piratekelly (said that on your other thread but hey.:p).
Where did you stay?
May is a great time to go, shame you're staff is on holiday then!

That was my plan and I didn't quite make target, but still spent a fortune :D Thinking we'll do Sept 2010 or even May 2010.
We stayed at the Pointe Orlando Hotel - nice but let down by housekeeping. Will be trying Homewood Suites next time I think.

If you'd be interested in try a villa the one we stay in is the cheapest I've ever come across (doesn't seem to give the same quote as it says on his website!;)). If you're interested let me know and I'll PM you the website.;)

If you'd be interested in try a villa the one we stay in is the cheapest I've ever come across (doesn't seem to give the same quote as it says on his website!;)). If you're interested let me know and I'll PM you the website.;)

Thanks hun, but we want to be on i-drive.
Will be getting a car, but all our fav restaurants and bars are right by the Homewood Suites and we're not planning on doing Disney next time, just Universal, which is close by (Not doing Disney :eek: Now that's controversy! '))

I wouldnt do disney again if you paid me looool!! REALLY dont like it at all its so twee :D

Universal rocks ! as does sea world

I love staying in villas :)

My BF wasn't keen on that about Disney either. I'm not fussed either way. I like the theming with Disney and Universal, but Universal has more grown up rides in our opinion.
Fave park is Busch Gardens without a doubt. Plus we absolutely love Seaworld - coaster and animals!!! My idea of heaven.
Next time round we'll spent a day at each of the Universal parks, 1 at BG, Seaworld and then actually find some time to go out more in the evenings. Also, shopping! Spent about 3 full days shopping.
We were too tired most evenings and our hotel wasn't ideally located.
I'm a lot more into parks and coasters than my BF. He likes them, but I'm a little bit obsessive about coasters. I was skipping around Busch Gardens I was so happy. I want to live there!

Ah see we're doing the opposit next time, we're doing Disney and Seaworld but not Universal or Busch. That's mainly because we've got the DD to think about who is 10 and doesn't like the idea of rollercoasters!:cry:
Me and hubby love them and we are working on her but if it means we have to go without the rollercoaster parks to keep her happy this trip that's fine with us as we think this will be her last trip to really feel the kiddies magic that only comes with Disney.:)

I think Orlando with kids is so different. When BF and I have a family we'll look forward to taking the kids to Disney, to see them get excited :)

Have no idea what I will do if our offspring don't like coasters - doesn't bear thinking about lol. Of course, BF would have to look after the kids :) I'd volunteer to drive everywhere and let him drink in exchange, that's fair no?

Maybe as she gets a bit older she'll like them Kelly - never give up!!!

My kids hated Disney aswell as us lol !!!! They are boys so maybe that makes a difference (10 & 7 yrs old) they found the whole park 'boring' lolol i think magic kingdom needs updating BIG TIME.. seriously the rides are very very dated....and if i hear its a small small world one more time it'll be too soon :D

Loved the holiday photos watergirl.
Ignited my excitement for first trip to Florida next year, can't wait.
I know that it will be a villa holiday (renting villa of friend of friend) and definitely visiting Disney x

Thanks :) Ooh, lots of Orlando fans on here. Bet you can't wait to go!

Back