Pics of Cheerydino!

"Well, none of my relatives or friends (apart from my Mum and sisters) are aware about me being on this diet! I haven't seen them since I got married! They are going to be SHOCKED when they see me! "

Hun, be prepared for some extreme reactions then. Try not to be offended if some people don't react as favourably as you imagined. I have had some very interesting reactions from certain people - some that I didn't see coming at all.

However, I have never been slim, so perhaps they just found it very difficult to reconcile the slim Mandy with the more usual very overweight one. It takes time to get used to, I think.

I am sure you'll be fine though. Please please tell us all about it afterwards!

"The photo was taken at Owston Hall Hotel situated in a vast parkland in Doncaster where we got married. It was a beautiful hotel! "

It sure does look special Donna. By the way, who's the toddler with you? Is she your daughter?

Oh My Gosh!! What a complete transformation! You must feel on top of the world.

Did you exercise too, or lose the weight with LL alone? You seem to have had very fast results.

Congratulations!

Thanks Jules!

Ha! I hardly exercised throughout foundation and development. I really should but it was hard with my back and knee problems. I have to admit I don't enjoy "exercise" itself but I did martial arts and would have loved to return to it but my back injury curtailed it. :(

I have signed up with the new leisure centre near here which is due to be opened sometime this month. So I have to push myself - hopefully, I will enjoy it! I know I need it to maintain my weight!

AmandaJayne;311215.....[SIZE=3 said:
By the way, who's the toddler with you? Is she your daughter?[/SIZE]

Yes, she is my daughter. She was 18 months at the time of the wedding. She is now 2 and half years old.

Just want to say WOW WOW WOW! Like everyone else, I was gobsmacked. Well done on such an incredible transformation and I really hope that how you feel inside matches how you look on the outside.

Good luck with your family and your unveiling! It will probably be emotional and, as AJ says, some people may surprise you with their reactions.

What an inspiration you will be to your daughter.

Well done!

Mrs L xxxxxxxxx

I was just remembering, Donna, reading your early posts when you expressed concern because of communication problems at the LL meetings. I am so glad that you persevered to be were you are today. It just shows that determination can overcome anything!

Well done you!​

I was just remembering, Donna, reading your early posts when you expressed concern because of communication problems at the LL meetings. I am so glad that you persevered to be were you are today. It just shows that determination can overcome anything!​

Well done you!​

I know! I am so glad I persevered!! My first WI was a big motivation to keep going and my LLC was a great help as well. She got subtitled version of all dvds so I was able to get as much out of them as others. She even used the whiteboard to write down useful/important comments that other girls made about themselves.

The girls in the foundation (and some in Development!) were really nice as well so it helped!

Much, much better than WW!

u have done incredibly well :D good on ya, u look lovely xxxx

wow, I`m speechless, u look fab

Thanks so much for such great compliments - they really lift me up! :)

You look like your own daughter!, becuase you look at least 20 years younger now than in December IYKWIM!

well done !!!!!!!

:D It is funny you should say that! My little sister commented on the photo yesterday, saying that I look 19 there!! My Mum agreed!!!

I was like :eek: I will be 40!

Back