PIC'S OF ME FROM LL TO ATKINS

Hi all I thought I would post some pics of me in my transision from loosing 4st 2.5lbs doing lighter life to following Atkins for the past 4 weeks. I have not lost any more weight but have also not gained anything too which for having eaten no food for 14wks has been an absolute god send. I would like to loose another stone but there is not rush. The 1st pic is me pre Ligtherlife, 2nd after 14wks, the 3rd me 4 wks ago at a family party. 4th my nieces wedding last year & finally my wedding 15yrs ago. LL was a great tool And atkins is proving to be a great diet to help me maintain my weight loss. Might just need to try something a little different maybe no alcohol at all for 2wks to see if I do loose any weight. Well fingers crossed. Any hints would be appreciated too

Attachments

• Me 31.03.08 starting LL.jpg
    Me 31.03.08 starting LL.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 134
  • me after LL 07.07.08.jpg
    me after LL 07.07.08.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 126
  • me & uncle Brian023.jpg
    me & uncle Brian023.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Me & my Husband April 28 2007.JPG
    Me & my Husband April 28 2007.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 05.06.93 wedding 1.jpg
    05.06.93 wedding 1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 115
wow congratulations you have done blardy marvellous, are you still drinking your quota of water, the best alcohol to drink whlst doing atkins is white wine & soda or vodka & zero coke, also it depends how many carbs you are having a day, it sounds like your having more than 50g as you are maintaining your weight very well, all said and done you have done incredibly well.

sue xx

i think were all noticing that with atkins you need to focus on inches rather than the weight.
Try cutting the carbs down by 10g each week and see if that knocks some weight off.

The amount you`ve lost so far is great.

YES TO THE VODKA

wow congratulations you have done blardy marvellous, are you still drinking your quota of water, the best alcohol to drink whlst doing atkins is white wine & soda or vodka & zero coke, also it depends how many carbs you are having a day, it sounds like your having more than 50g as you are maintaining your weight very well, all said and done you have done incredibly well.

sue xx

Hi Sue most definately having my quota of vodka and pepsi max have only had the odd white wine. Am currently over the 50g of carbs per day as I was still having my LL bar of 20g each but have finished the bars today so moving forward I will be sticking to between 20-30 to try to loose the last stone. I need to up my exercise and get some more walking and swimming in too. thanks for your good wishes too.

i think were all noticing that with atkins you need to focus on inches rather than the weight.
Try cutting the carbs down by 10g each week and see if that knocks some weight off.

The amount you`ve lost so far is great.

Will do buffydog as I just explained to Sue I have still been having a Lighterlife bar for bfast as I fell in love with the taste but these alone are 20carbs so they are all gone now so am quite sure will see a significant change.

I am thinking of doing Atkins to maintain, well done you!
Totally agree Jules it was my choice over RTM I knew that being in Ketosis already will steer me on my way and after abstinence it is a fantastic diet and a good maintainer which I am planning on doing for a long time. Best of luck on your continued journey

any time you need any advice just yell hun,

and welcome Jules same to you just yell!

good luck

sue xx

Back