pics

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
i finally braved it and posted some before and after pics, in the gallery, ok i know im not at goal just yet, but im getting there

An amazing difference Gillian!! (and don't think I didn't notice the exercise machine in the foreground either!! ;) )

Wow-eee!!
Seriously amazing difference.. Now... you need to ditch the baggy shirts though! lol
I know we all hide behind them sometimes.. but you are a new slimmer you! You don't need them now hun! ((hugs))

congrat's! Be PROUD of yourself, you really have done fantasticly well!

lol thanks, i just dont want to buy smaller ones until im done, i might have to buy some though cos they are all huge even the black one im wearing today in the pic is big, i shall have to grab some cheap ones from asda,

Wow... u look great! Much better as a blonde!! :)
thank you, i am actually a natural blonde, but about 2yrs ago i decided i wanted dark purple hair, not burgundy but purple, so it took me about 6 months to get the colour i wanted, then i realised that as myhair was light i had to colour it every week to keep it the purple i wanted, and i went off it , so i had to let it all wash out, and i just recenty had highlights and myown blonde is growing through,

You look amazing!

Well done, you must be so proud of yourself!

lol thanks, i just dont want to buy smaller ones until im done, i might have to buy some though cos they are all huge even the black one im wearing today in the pic is big, i shall have to grab some cheap ones from asda,
i know the feeling hun! :) I put off buying new jeans till i simply can't bear pulling them up any longer! lol went from a 22 to an 18 and am now a 16 but won't buy anymore for a while.. lol
Really trying to use you as motivation every time i want food! lol

You truly have done fantasticly! :D

I've only just noticed this.

Wow Gill. Haven't you done well!
loser.gif

i know the feeling hun! :) I put off buying new jeans till i simply can't bear pulling them up any longer! lol went from a 22 to an 18 and am now a 16 but won't buy anymore for a while.. lol
Really trying to use you as motivation every time i want food! lol

You truly have done fantasticly! :D

aw thanks, but you know i feel so guilty as i havnt found it too hard to do the diet, cos im so stubborn lol and i have told everyone im doing it so i will look a twonk if i dont lol

wooooooooo hoooooo gill ya look bloody brill

does this mean i will have to get my didgy cam out

eeeeek

x

Back