Pics

mrs big b

Gold Member
Just uploaded some pics of me on my profile . Beginning to see a real difference . Would appreciate knowing if others can see the difference too :D

so much difference, well done you, you are gawg

Thanks all :) hope it continues to go in the right direction there is a skinny person inside this fat body lol :)

Totally see the huge difference! also...your losses are amazing!! any tips?!? your clearly doing something very right!!

I_dream_slim said:
Totally see the huge difference! also...your losses are amazing!! any tips?!? your clearly doing something very right!!

Nothing really except I eat loads superfree & speed and keep my syns no higher than 6-7 oh and I'm very busy looking after my 4 autistic sons & a 16 year old son too .I try to do some sort of excersise every day

Thanks all glad it's starting to show :) can't wait to take kids back to school Tuesday and see if anyone notices seeing as I was 2 stone heavier when they finished :)

You look great and such a difference

Thanks all :)

You look fabulous! And you've got a pair of pins to die for!

But my biggest 'well done' is for looking after four Autistic boys. I know how hard it can be, you're a marvel! xxx

Shirleen said:
You look fabulous! And you've got a pair of pins to die for!

But my biggest 'well done' is for looking after four Autistic boys. I know how hard it can be, you're a marvel! xxx

Thankyou so much for your kind words my love for them helps me cope they are fantastic boys they all have such lucky characters I'm blessed :) and I think looking after them being very busy has helped with the weightloss ;)

You most certainly can see a difference & you look so much happier too! Your losses are amazing, people think mine are good but yours are something else!

Back