Picture of my 'baby' as promised (I hope)

Karenlou

Gold Member
Ok, if this has worked ok, there should be a picture of my son in my sig so that you naughty girls can have a gleg at him ;)

There you are girls in all his glory :)

Edited to add: he was doing some modelling for a hairdressing competition at the time!

*drools* karen you sly horse! he's gorgeous!

He is indeed a little bit foxy - loving the hair = thats fly! x

i want i want! lol we could do some serious triangle hunting with him around! (sorry karen) lol

well she made the mistake of showing him to fetish lovers, and everyone knows that people like us get easily excited...i wonder if theres a nappy lurking down there...NO thats wrong lol im so sorry karen

mmm He is a lil hansum! ... i love the hair! .. are those tats his own ??

Very lovely looking son! :)

Jackie thats so wrong lol - hes far too goodlooking and being karen son im sure hes lovely and has plenty of normal girlfriends instead of those twisted freaks who wear nappies!!!!

are you trying to say im a twisted freak?! lol because...you would be right

No babe im not saying your a twisted freak - only the weirdos that wear nappies, babies and children not included!

wow...he's a rite lil honey you got there!!My daugher was droolin there a bit last nite over him ...hehe...

Hi all. I'm used to girls drooling over him - all my mates' daughters have crushes on him.

He sings in a band as well so has no shortage of female attention from that either. He's a total tart tho - loves em and leaves em.

Yes, the tats are all real; he's been collecting them for a while.

I think I may have to put a pic of my bf on here...... he's a looker hehehehe x

This is mine! :)

Attachments

• Lee.jpg
    Lee.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 32
Back