Pictures - 2 weeks and 2 days gone

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi guys

I just got the girl at work to take some more pictures of me, what do you think?

You cant really tell much cos Im wearing different clothes but Im definately standing taller haha!

Still got 20lbs to go - to get to 10 stone ish.

xxxx

Attachments

• 06 May - 22 May Back.JPG
    06 May - 22 May Back.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 06 May - 22 May Side.JPG
    06 May - 22 May Side.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 06 May - 22nd May.JPG
    06 May - 22nd May.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 98
can really notice a difference , in such a short time . well done

wow look how much trimmer your waist is! What a fab difference in such a short tme - well done!

It always seems to drop off my waist first, and my face.

Its good to do this as it really keeps me motivated - i cant wait to take piccies in 2 weeks time - the feeling of OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT I LOOKED LIKE is so good!! Well kinda bad but good!!!

hiya, yeah i def notice a difference. Well done and well done on achieving all your mini's goals so far..you will be at your goal in no time :)

becky xx

Woo!
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking, you look fantastic and I can't believe the difference in just two weeks...

Oh c'mon put some piccies up - it really motivates u when people comment on the difference.

Especially if you "kind of" notice the difference - other people will notice a big difference!

xx

Wow hun...you can really see the difference and in such a small time. Don't ya just love this diet!!

Wow definately see the difference in only 2wks that is great well done. :):)

well done.. you def see a difference and just look how much happier you look in the new photos! Def gives you a buzz... good luck for the last 20lbs. xx

Back