Pictures of Me...............

Im affraid to say my hubby did it for me.lol.

Well done susan. You look really good. Hope your proud of yourself another reason for me to stick to this. Thankyou!

u look fab wat a difference well done !!!

Susan - you look fab, well done x

Fabulous Girlie!Good luck with next step

Bliddy Nora - what a difference. You look fab, Lady

xxx

wow you look fabulous huni xx well done :)

Excellent work Susan :party0011:. I have been lurking on this forum for ages. I joined the forum round about the same time as you and was considering CD for ages. I feel like I personally know you as I have watched you move from week one, through week 3 when you were disappointed in your weight loss through finding the wonder of psyllium husks. Every time I saw one of your new post and your avatar I always thought I wish she could post an update picture to see how she is doing. I am so glad that you have now posted you progress pics and I am extremely proud of you.

Don't worry I am not a stalker just someone who seems to spend quiet a lot of time reading this forum.

wow , thankyou, you realy have read all my posts.xx
Are you doing cd now??

Most definitely:D. I am so happy about the thought of being one stone lighter in 4 weeks.

To be honest I ahev read most of the posts on this forum over the last couple of days. I actually bought some pysllium husk powder after reading your post aboyr porridge. The H&B lady said I was either brave,mad as implied by the other adjectives stupid. She suggested the tablets but I declined and took the powder; I sorely regret doing so.

I have tried at least three times to have it in my shakes but is, in my humble opinion, truly vile.

On a good note, my scales at home said that I was 13st1 but the CDC scale said 12st10 I am a bit reluctant to take it a face value but she said her one was worth a lot of money were as my one is worth only a tenner so I suppose it must be accurate. The only problem is when I did WW my scale measured the same weight as their scales so that lead me to believe that they were correct. Anyway say something at allay my fears, anything will do.

As long as the scales keep going down i wouldnt worry about whos are right hunn.lol. I weigh on mine and obviously my cdc but his are 1lb lighter than mine which is great.lol

When you have finished cd you will only have your own to go by so keep that in mind.xx

Good luck with cd .xx

That's exactly what I thought; my scales are the ones that I will permanently use to manage my weight after this so I will not forget them completely. But i figure a loss on my scales shodul be a loss on her scales so I should lose the weight on Friday weigh in day.

Good luck, make sure you let me know how you get on.xx

You look brill Susan, Just keep going and you will look amazing. You have done so well, you should feel really proud of yourself.

Love Sian X

well done Susan you look great - like a new woman! Keep at it and look forward to seeing the next one.xx

Back