Pictures of my progress

WOW! Ladykate, I'm green with envy. Your nearly 6st lose have been over how many weeks? Which diet are you on?

I stated lipotrim on the last day off June last year and done that till the beginning of January then switch to slim and save. I done refeeding a few times tho in August November December. Was naughty at times too but got back on it. Also cheated too!!! So not bad really. How u doing ?? Xxx

U look great Kate, really well done. R u eating now with slim and save? I never heard of it before. How r u finding it? Best wishes x

U look great Kate, really well done. R u eating now with slim and save? I never heard of it before. How r u finding it? Best wishes x

Thank u :)
It's a four packet a day VLCD. Google it it's really good. I am loving it. Getting on good needed a change was on Lipotrim for a while. Xx

I stated lipotrim on the last day off June last year and done that till the beginning of January then switch to slim and save. I done refeeding a few times tho in August November December. Was naughty at times too but got back on it. Also cheated too!!! So not bad really. How u doing ?? Xxx

That's really good, even with all temptations you still got back on track, you must be proud of your achievement. I'm doing ok, was not on any particular diet as such, was just eating once a day from on 03/01/13 till 1/1/13. I started taking Exante shakes on 02/01/13 and I've altogether lost 17lbs as of today 04/1/13. I was going to start Lipotrim or Exante, i was confused so ended up buying 4wks supply of Exante and also went to my local pharmacy to sign up on LT, crazy hun? So i now have both supply, i just have to decide and stick to one! I have noticed most people on Lipotrim tends to loose more faster than those on Exante, I'm I right?
I dont know how you guys/ladies are doing it and remain committed for several months, take you for instance. I hope i'm strong enough to stay on as long as i need to. I'm hoping i can drop 48lbs by end of April and i can get the rest of the 20lbs off on conventional food calorie counting over another 2months or so.... 3 months just seems a long time to stay away from food....help ladies/guys

Hiya
I know it seems daunting. I was the same. It is very hard but it is so worth it when u feel great an comfortable. Which I do. Never thought I would. U can do it. Just set ur plan and stick to it. Xxx

Hi y'll

I'm glad to say I have lost another stone on first week on Exante. I'm so trilled but I must say I had it really rough first week, lots of headache and constipation but that soon proof to be a result of taking little or no water. I am feeling a lot better now haven increased my water intake but I'm still yet to achieve 2-2.5ltr recommend....hopefully I'll get there soon.

New photos!

image-2437167698.jpg

image-860207473.jpg

image-1093757024.jpg

image-974235691.jpg

image-917195009.jpg

image-70943499.jpg

Ladykate, you are looking great. Tremendous weight lose. Well done.

Wow! How long has it took?

Wow LadyKate..... looking great!! :)

New Photos :)

I started lipotrim on the last day of June last year and done it on and off refeed and cheated at times but always lost! Then switched to slim and save in January and loved it. Now on my refeed week.

I was 17 stone a size 20-24 and 42E bra size!
Now I am 10 stone 3 lbs 12-14 and 36DD bra size!

So happy. ;)

I have changed my life now and the way I think look and feel. I hope to maintain this for the rest of my life and not be in denial anymore.

I have joined the leisure centre and do gym swimming and classes. I go everyday and have been enjoying it. I feel healthier and fitter. Confident also.

This diet is the best thing I ever done as well as quitting smoking last year.

I can't believe I done it. Good luck to everyone on their journeys. You can do it ;)

image-2515541659.jpg

LadyKate you look amazing, that's a fantastic weight loss, well done :D

Back