Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pictures overload - great motivator!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lexy1972, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone :)

I have just added a couple of albums..... one of me bigger and one at my smallest post LL 3.5 years ago.

Basically I am about 3/4 to a stone heavier now than in the 'slim pics' (well I say slim as a loose term)! ;)

So I have put these up to keep me motivated on my renewed SS journey - I would be happy back at that weight, although am going to try and lose a further stone this time as didn't quite reach goal last time!!! :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minibum

minibum Full Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You look lovely in both sets of these photos!!!! I think that's a great idea to keep you motivated - I've got a horrendous one on my fridge!

4. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great pics and great motivation ! How brown are your legs !!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks ladies.... the slimmer pics are definitely a motivator. I'm lucky that I tan easily - not that we've had much sun yet this summer - boo hoo! x

6. blonde_one

blonde_one Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    wow you look great! :)

7. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

I posted yesterday for the same reason, just gonna nip on and have a look at yours now

I've also got a pic of me and the mister on the fridge, it's like a giant STOP sign

8. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    15st0.1lb(94.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    lexi you look fabulous in that photo in barbados (where youhave the patterned dress on and your hands on your hips)if i had a slim pic of myself and i looked that great i would stick it on the fridge, as my screen saver, everything just to remind me. mind you you looked pretty good in the before photos !

9. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks NettyJ, that is probably the thinnest picture I have of me. Stuck it on the fridge pre-CD when i was just trying to 'eat healthily' and it made no difference! I do look at it regularly though for inspiration! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.