Pictures overload - great motivator!!!!!

Lexy1972

Hi everyone :)

I have just added a couple of albums..... one of me bigger and one at my smallest post LL 3.5 years ago.

Basically I am about 3/4 to a stone heavier now than in the 'slim pics' (well I say slim as a loose term)! ;)

So I have put these up to keep me motivated on my renewed SS journey - I would be happy back at that weight, although am going to try and lose a further stone this time as didn't quite reach goal last time!!! :) xx

You look lovely in both sets of these photos!!!! I think that's a great idea to keep you motivated - I've got a horrendous one on my fridge!

Thanks ladies.... the slimmer pics are definitely a motivator. I'm lucky that I tan easily - not that we've had much sun yet this summer - boo hoo! x

I posted yesterday for the same reason, just gonna nip on and have a look at yours now

I've also got a pic of me and the mister on the fridge, it's like a giant STOP sign

lexi you look fabulous in that photo in barbados (where youhave the patterned dress on and your hands on your hips)if i had a slim pic of myself and i looked that great i would stick it on the fridge, as my screen saver, everything just to remind me. mind you you looked pretty good in the before photos !

Thanks NettyJ, that is probably the thinnest picture I have of me. Stuck it on the fridge pre-CD when i was just trying to 'eat healthily' and it made no difference! I do look at it regularly though for inspiration! x

Back