Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sophie200785, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Sophie200785

Sophie200785 Member

First day back on Lipo today, and found it quite easily surprisingly!!! Think I have the right head on!! Have even cut out a couple of pictures from magazines of celebs in bikinis and stuck them onto my kitchen cupboards to keep momentum and to stop me reaching for the biccie tin if I get craving!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Little Miss Living

Little Miss Living Full Member

that's not a bad idea, might try that myself! lol would be hilarious to see my face on scarlett johansons and kelly brooks bodies tho, but no doubt huge encouragement :) good luck xxxxxxx
  4. Sophie200785

Sophie200785 Member

well, i can dream that I'll look like kelly brook!!! You've done fabb by the way, bet you feel great!!! x
  5. Little Miss Living

Little Miss Living Full Member

i WILL feel great, eventually! unfortunately i restarted today having gained it all back and more :( have to changemy signature (it's from last year) but don't own a scales so going to weigh myself tomorrow, gonna change it then. bit depressing looking at how well i did but i'm doing it properly this time! Gonna get to goal! Best of luck hun xxxxxx
  6. Sophie200785

Sophie200785 Member

thanks sweets, you too xxxxx
  7. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    haha what a good plan!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.