pictures

lola123

Silver Member
Just tried this outfit on I bought 2 weeks ago bit tight around the tum but you can see how chuffed I look my feet have shrunk also as the shoes I'm wearing were very tight before they fit a treat now.:party0019:

Attachments

• HPIM0505.JPG
    HPIM0505.JPG
    297.8 KB · Views: 103
Very nice Lola!!!

You look wonderful!!!

Well done:happy096:

You look great lola123! As you say you can see how happy you look and check out your slim legs in those jeans. Well done you!

Looking good Lola, well done hun xxx

you look lovely :) xxxx

Cheers girls it spurs you on when you start to drop sizes still a way to go to my size 12 (please) but already feeling fitter although had a really crumby weekend getting into these has made all te difference. Remember the baggy pants I took 10 days ago with my hands in the sides, well this out fit was too small then

Lovely outfit Lola, you look great ;)

You look super Lola and you really deserve especially after your struggle yesterday, it was all worth it.;)

Cheers girls it spurs you on when you start to drop sizes still a way to go to my size 12 (please) but already feeling fitter although had a really crumby weekend getting into these has made all te difference. Remember the baggy pants I took 10 days ago with my hands in the sides, well this out fit was too small then

Amazing how 10 days can make such a difference...

I think this photo of you in the "baggy pants" with your hands in the sides is Ace!

Here it is for those who have not see it!

Attached Thumbnails

Click on photo to make it big.

Back