Pictures

fingers crossed

Silver Member
I've added an album. Not sure how long I'll leave the pics there as I'm still quite paranoid but I know how much other people's pictures encouraged me. x

Please don't be paranoid, be PROUD because OMG what an amazing difference, a fantastic achievement, well done!

Gx

I've added an album. Not sure how long I'll leave the pics there as I'm still quite paranoid but I know how much other people's pictures encouraged me. x

You really are gorgeous aren't you!

I can see the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are encouraging me! Be proud because this dieting malarkey is a bugger to get your head around and you've succeeded.

SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!!!!:D

It's pictures like yours that really inspire others to give it a go or carry on! There's a huge difference, well done! x

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I just need to shift this last stone & a half so I can get target pics to put up!

squidgster- just seen your ticker... omg you've done so well!

squidgster- just seen your ticker... omg you've done so well!

Thanks! :) Despite this being in the CD forum I'm not actually on the diet, so it's been a long and gradual process so far! Losing just over 7 stone has taken around 18 months, but has definitely been the right way for me to go about it. Have huge admiration for people on diets like Cambridge though - I wouldn't have been able to do it!

Wow!! Definitely don't be paranoid, you've no reason to be because you look amazing...!!:D

wow you can really see the difference in your legs :D

Thank you all. Sometimes you need to look at you own pictures to see what is really going on as it takes a long time for your head to catch up with the inches!

FCx

OMG you look absolutely amazing!! Well done on a fantastic loss and such gorgeous pictures!:wow:

And thank you for the inspiration!!! :flowers:

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

OMG!!! You look fab and it's photos like yours that inspire me to keep going. Can't wait till I can join you in posting my pics xx

Sailaice, click on the profile album link under Fingers Crossed's avatar.

:D

You are beautiful and have done so well. You can really see the difference. It took me a bit of time to post my pictures....I'm a coward. I only posted my before pictures once I lost ALL the weight.

Back