• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Please don't be paranoid, be PROUD because OMG what an amazing difference, a fantastic achievement, well done!

I've added an album. Not sure how long I'll leave the pics there as I'm still quite paranoid but I know how much other people's pictures encouraged me. x

You really are gorgeous aren't you!

I can see the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are encouraging me! Be proud because this dieting malarkey is a bugger to get your head around and you've succeeded.

It's pictures like yours that really inspire others to give it a go or carry on! There's a huge difference, well done! x
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I just need to shift this last stone & a half so I can get target pics to put up!

squidgster- just seen your ticker... omg you've done so well!

Finally...Life begins
My god girl you are stunning, before and now! Well done fantastic work!!
squidgster- just seen your ticker... omg you've done so well!
Thanks! :) Despite this being in the CD forum I'm not actually on the diet, so it's been a long and gradual process so far! Losing just over 7 stone has taken around 18 months, but has definitely been the right way for me to go about it. Have huge admiration for people on diets like Cambridge though - I wouldn't have been able to do it!

need to be old goofy me
Wow!! Definitely don't be paranoid, you've no reason to be because you look amazing...!!:D

Silver Member
wow you can really see the difference in your legs :D
Thank you all. Sometimes you need to look at you own pictures to see what is really going on as it takes a long time for your head to catch up with the inches!

Just about on the wagon!
OMG you look absolutely amazing!! Well done on a fantastic loss and such gorgeous pictures!:wow:

And thank you for the inspiration!!! :flowers:

Silver Member
OMG!!! You look fab and it's photos like yours that inspire me to keep going. Can't wait till I can join you in posting my pics xx

Just about on the wagon!
Sailaice, click on the profile album link under Fingers Crossed's avatar.

You are beautiful and have done so well. You can really see the difference. It took me a bit of time to post my pictures....I'm a coward. I only posted my before pictures once I lost ALL the weight.