Piggy no more

Getting there hun, chest infection easing off and funeral is all arranged, just need me to get back on track lol xx
((((((hugs))))) Just one day at a time, that's all you can do.

How exciting...someone other than a friend watched my video. Wasn't expecting that. Guess I'll have to make a few more haha

I feel good today...not back in ketosis yet after my blip of the previous few days but soon I hope.Totally forgot to update my tickers so will do that now too.

New video being uploaded as we speak. It's my daughter's birthday today so I am having to avoid pizza and cake LOL

Successfully avoided the pizza...just the cake to go

And I avoided it all hurray!!!Didn't even have a tiny amount. Felt very happy yesterday to stay strong. Also I got my period last night so was even happier that I managed to avoid eating. My periods are being really weird actually...coming too early recently...I remember my body did this last time though and I had really irregular cycles for a few months. Maybe it's detoxing who knows.
Today I'm sat in a cafe all day so I'm glad I have my laptop with me. Have a guitar lesson after school but thankfully I don't have to take mine with me as I can use the teacher's other one. My son is also going to have a lesson (we're splitting the time in half as his concentration will only last around 30 mins at most) so he's excited about that.
It seems to have really clicked this time for me although it's early days. I feel very strong and determined and nothing has really tempted me so far. for For a fleeting moment maybe but not seriously. Hope it continues this way.
I forgot to check for ketosis this morning...I feel like I might be though because my hands are coooooooold.......I was freezing in bed last night and will have to buy some fleece pajamas I think.
Just found a splinter in my finger-no idea where it came from LOL

It seems to have really clicked this time for me although it's early days. I feel very strong and determined and nothing has really tempted me so far. for For a fleeting moment maybe but not seriously. Hope it continues this way.

It's the same for me and I do hope it continues as I am totally determined and committed this time and feeling great. If only we could bottle it :)

It's the same for me and I do hope it continues as I am totally determined and committed this time and feeling great. If only we could bottle it :)
It really would be helpful to be able to bottle it lol. Sadly we can't. Oh well.

Well so far today I've had only one product and am about to have my 2nd. Copious amounts of coffee though and water LOL. Currently sat in Creams cafe where the kids are demolishing a huge waffle with all sorts of nice things...I'm having coffee and a shake LOL. Also trying to look away from the food.

Sorry to hear you're struggling..it's so hard isn't it?

So...update and decision...

DECISION:I'm not going to be doing Cambridge, purely because of finances. I can't afford to do the step I want right now and I know trying to do it just using food doesn't work for me, so once I've used up the Cambridge packs it'll be Exante. The basic principle is the same after all, it's just without a consultant. But really let's face it, I'm a 48 year old adult and I should be able to do this by myself without relying on someone else. I had a stern talk with myself this morning and decided to stop faffing around and just get on with it. I've been overweight my entire life and just once I want to see what it's like not being the fattest one around.

UPDATE:So, I set up a youtube channel where I will post random ramblings about weight loss and stuff. I don't expect anyone will watch it but it'll keep me motivated I think and will be cool to look back on to see how I change etc.
I'll be posting a lot here just to keep myself away from the food so you'll all be sick of me LOL.

We can do it, right??
Have you a link?

Have you a link?
To youtube? Yep.This is the newest video I did today :) (Edited to say oh crap didn't realise it would put the actual video in instead of just a link LOL)

I lost 3.4lbs this week so I'm pretty happy as it's also TOTM. And I'm doing this alone too so I'm really happy I'm managing to stick to it...roll on week 3 :)
Had a huge fight earlier with a guy I've been talking to since August (met him in Korea) and it ended with him telling me he wants me to be his girlfriend so there's that LOL. Funny thing is he doesn't speak any English so I have to communicate with him in Korean which has caused some interesting misunderstandings to say the least. It's so cute how he supports my youtube channel even though he has no idea what I'm saying :roofles:

Congrats on the weight loss. Will watch on the video later. Is that not the guy you broke up with just before you went away.

Congrats on the weight loss. Will watch on the video later. Is that not the guy you broke up with just before you went away.
No this is a different guy LOL. The one before the holiday spoke perfect English and I knew him for months before. This new one I actually wasn't at all interested in romantically to begin with but then he grew on me I guess until one day I just woke up and realised I had feelings for him.

Well diet update : I've been sick for over a week and have basically gained back all the weight I lost and have realised I really can't do this without weekly meetings. I just NEED a person to be in charge as it were. The problem being I can't afford to go back to Cambridge diet. So I guess I'm looking at Slimming World. Weight Watchers isn't available in my town at all so I can't do that, and there aren't any other groups available for any other diets. I'm worried that I won't lose weight though...

Took the plunge and joined Slimming World yesterday. It's all very different and I'm actually terrified of eating too much...

My food today..had 21 syns (allowance is 25)

Attachments

• 20191101_094840.jpg
    20191101_094840.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 20191101_140340.jpg
    20191101_140340.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20191101_200958.jpg
    20191101_200958.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
I hope SW works out for you. I think im the total opposite of you, i simply couldnt cope with a group, not for me.
Food looks good, best of luck with it.

I hope SW works out for you. I think im the total opposite of you, i simply couldnt cope with a group, not for me.
Food looks good, best of luck with it.
It's not so much group as such, just need the encouragement of someone in charge as it were. And certificates and things LOL

Food yesterday today in photos. Ended the day on 24/25 syns.(syns not pictured just main meals)
19-11-04-00-50-13-286_deco.jpg

It seems to be going well so far ...guess I'll find out on Wednesday. I feel like I'm eating way too much though.

Back