Piggy no more

My eye is almost healed, but the skin on my face is still very dry. It's much better than before though.

This week I lost 5lbs :)

I also got my puppy earlier than I thought I would so we've been really busy since Sunday. She's such a lovely dog and I'll obviously be taking her for walks soon so will help with activity levels too. I'll add some photos later of her :)

Relaxing in the garden :)
20200519_171124.jpg

My eye is almost healed, but the skin on my face is still very dry. It's much better than before though.

This week I lost 5lbs :)

I also got my puppy earlier than I thought I would so we've been really busy since Sunday. She's such a lovely dog and I'll obviously be taking her for walks soon so will help with activity levels too. I'll add some photos later of her :)
Good to hear your eye is getting better.

Well done on losing an amazing 5lbs...they are hard to come by😊👏👏👏

New puppy looks chilled out, obviously making herself at home.

I'd forgotten what hard work puppies can be LOL. She wants to explore and chew everything haha. But she's so adorable. She's really settling in well now and from tomorrow I will start training her. I'm drinking extra water with the walks I have to do now as I get so hot...and she walks fast!! Got my period this morning a week early so am feeling a bit grotty.

So-I've had an allergic reaction to another medication I take which isn't good-not as bad as the last time but I have angioedema around my eyes which isn't great as you can imagine. The doc has advised dropping down to my original dose of he medication and keeping an eye on my blood pressure over the next few days. It's driving me crazy as it's so itchy and sore.

But some good news-clearly having a puppy is great for my weight loss as I lost 6.8lbs this week which was a total surprise. Only 4lb to my next mini goal :)

Also new video talking about my week :)

Oooch sorry to hear about your reaction to the medicine, I hope it clears up for you soon.
And that’s amazing loss! That little pupper is great
Well done you and to Saja :D
Yeah it's so weird how I'm reacting now after almost 3 years of taking it LOL

She's a star-so well behaved :) (for a puppy that is haha)

I'm retaining fluid at the moment-not good. I think the original dose of medicine isn't working well enough now that the other medicine has been taken out. My blood pressure was up a bit over the past few days so I'll keep checking it. I decided to not do any more photos until I get to week 12 and then I will post them here. I don't feel as if I can see a difference yet tbh except maybe in my face but my tape measure tells me I'm smaller. I'm going to try my jeans on at week 12 and see if they feel any different.

Hey you! I had zero notifications for your posts and I dont understand why. I used to. The same happened on someone elses. Sorry I hadn't been along, I just assumed when the notifications had gone that you hadnt been on. Very glad to see youre still here and doing great - well bloody done - but sorry to hear you've got some health stuff going on. Hope it can resolve soon for you!!

xx

Hey you! I had zero notifications for your posts and I dont understand why. I used to. The same happened on someone elses. Sorry I hadn't been along, I just assumed when the notifications had gone that you hadnt been on. Very glad to see youre still here and doing great - well bloody done - but sorry to hear you've got some health stuff going on. Hope it can resolve soon for you!!

xx
Me too-trying oral steroids for the first time ever to try and get on top of this reaction-also taking antihistamines but they're not helping much so far lol
Today I'm really struggling with wanting to eat-wonder if it's the steroids causing it.

What is MCAS?

I will google it now.

The steroids sorted out the allergic reaction. Now my cat is missing ...been 2 days and no sign of him-he's never done this before :( I've been really struggling with the diet over the weekend but I'm ok now

I will google it now.

The steroids sorted out the allergic reaction. Now my cat is missing ...been 2 days and no sign of him-he's never done this before :( I've been really struggling with the diet over the weekend but I'm ok now
Really glad your health is improved, I really really hope cat shows up soon, he might just be roaming about because of the weather and the lack of people about might make him less anxious to patrol further out. X

He's still missing. There's been no sign of him. Have contacted all vets etc and put up posters so fingers crossed he is found. I'm worried he's got stuck somewhere and it's so hot.

I lost 3.2 lbs this week so that's almost 4 stone :)

Also putting up some progress photos. Can't really see much difference. I wore different clothes in week 1 so have done a week 2 comparison as well. Maybe in another 8 weeks I'll start to notice it more.

20-06-02-13-39-10-004_deco.jpg20-06-02-13-44-34-423_deco.jpg20-06-02-14-53-09-765_deco.jpg20-06-02-14-57-44-971_deco.jpg

Back