Piggy no more

Could have sworn I updated this yesterday but it seems not LOL. Well that's another 5lbs off. Very happy with that. 4 weeks to go till my holiday. I'd love to lose 5lbs a week until I go. That would be awesome. Total weight loss 5st7 :)

Amazing! Well done! :)

Weighing in a day early as I'm going to London tomorrow at 2am to help raise money for a charity so won't have a chance to weigh in.

Lost 4.2lbs this week. Happy with that as it's a day early :) Another 4lbs and I get into the stone below!!

Amazing Bluebell well done. Enjoy your time in London how far is it from you?

Well done bluebell. Once you are in the groove on these diets there is no better feeling and results.

I have always wanted to go to Korea, part of the reason I want to lose weight is to travel more. South Africa maybe...

Last edited:
Hi there - congrats on your progress. Excellent! I look forward to keeping you company on the next bit. And I love Sandford Park Lido. I'll be swimming there (in the slow lane!) next weekend. Do you go?

Hi Bluebell! I’m new here, had a read through of your diary and I’m so glad I did, seeing your progress has made me even more motivated. I’m incredibly jealous of your trip to Korea, you must be so excited! I’m saving up to go travelling but I have two years of uni to get through first. You’re doing a fantastic job, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Well I am back LOL. No I haven't been in Korea all this time (sadly)-I was there for 18 days. I had the most amazing time and I felt so good out there. I even lost weight despite eating all the lovely food. But I fell off the wagon completely when I got back and gained back some of the weight I lost. I've been finding it hard to find my motivation again but it's back, and so here I go again.
Am about to reset my trackers. Ugh. But it has to be done. sigh.

Last edited:
Ouch-I gained back more than I realised. Well. Full steam ahead now. New supplies ordered, new chart set up, new weight loss diary(physical diary) set up. I can do this!!

Had my porridge this morning. Have green tea. Had water already. Sat in Pret to do some studying :)

Choc orange shake for lunch and mint tea. And of course water...lots of water LOL. I've been so tempted today but I'm managing to get through it somehow. Mainly by imagining all the nice clothes I'm going to buy.

Decided to add some photos of Korea to keep me on the straight and narrow-I want to go back there next year and meet my friends again and surprise them.

The shops are all open until 11pm
IMG_6629.JPG

The best iced coffee :)

IMG_6540.JPG

Busking in Hongdae was the best
IMG_5968.JPG

Monument near our guesthouse
IMG_5745.JPG

Very pretty official building
IMG_5747.JPG

Had my 4 packs today, and water...a good first day. Now all I have to do is continue. It sounds so easy saying it like that. I know tomorrow will be harder. Especially as it's the weekend and kids will be eating all day long as usual LOL.Maybe I can just stay in bed for the whole weekend haha

Day 2 here we go. About to have my first pack-porridge. And a coffee. I'm so tired this morning. I started new blood pressure tablets 2 days ago and my BP is still really high. Just now it was 167/111. Mind you before I was put on these tablets it was 231/160 and the doctor said if I had been showing any symptoms he would have admitted me to hospital. I've had high blood pressure for years and always take tablets for a little while and then stop because I don't like how they make me feel. I know I need to take them. The doc says it's not the tablets themselves that make me feel so low and lethargic. It's the fact that my body has become used to the higher pressure. But it's dangerous. So I decided if I start taking them now I can just blame any tiredness on the diet and so fool myself into just taking them. Does that make sense?

UGH TOTM...I have really heavy periods so I always feel like death the first few days. I've finished my packs for the day, and water. Considering soaking in the bath for an hour to see if it helps with the cramps. Monday will be horrible because I have to travel to London for my Korean lesson...3 hours there and 3 hours back (I'm dedicated...or crazy haha)
My blood pressure tablets are making me feel really sleepy :( Having fibromyalgia already makes me exhausted all the time...now TOTM as well and it's 7:51pm and I'm ready to sleep LOL

Day 2 went well. I would have slept better had my dog not woken me up at 4am to go outside. She's old now and keeps weeing and pooing in my bedroom. It's very frustrating. And as she's a large dog (greyhound) it's not a tiny mess either. She was let out right before I went to bed (at midnight as I had a bath and then was on here for a bit).It's starting to get really annoying.
I'm feeling really bloated today due to TOTM. Ugh.

Day 3 went fine other than the cramps. Today will be difficult as I have to go to London-3 hours on a coach and 3 hours back. They have a toilet but it's usually gross. And I hate leaving my bag to go there but it's so small there's no space for a bag as well as myself. lol.

Morning bluebell , I'm just catching up with everyone now. Glad the trip to Korea went well and you are back on track again.

Thanks tipperary :)

Yesterday went really well actually apart from having to use the toilet on the coach twice on both journeys LOL. I managed to stick to it and drink all my water so I'm quite proud of myself. And dropped 5lbs overnight which was pretty surprising (I weigh daily ). It's because it's the first week I know but so far that means I've lost 12lbs in 4 days. That was a really nice surprise this morning.

Last edited:
Today is going pretty well. Keeping up with the water, not hungry...ahhhh ketosis is here LOL. My hands are also freezing. Ketosis makes it so much easier to stick to though. I know all the cravings are just going to be head cravings not hunger cravings. I will do what I did last time and make a list of all the food I want to eat when I get a craving. I find that helps keep it under control. I'm already gathering clothes inspiration photos as I find it helps to visualise actual outfits not just have random " I want to buy a skirt" thoughts. In fact I'm making a kind of motivation/inspiration book for myself. Here's what it looks like. (not in order)
CtnEefZSRgidI61FSHKofA.jpg
Pmvjd+emTxGK9ibLfs4uqQ.jpg
vqb3sV3vQ%OmCBZv7HPipw.jpg
puuO9sNqQUW+k7Kl2YJu9Q.jpg
pAMRurYLQsCUUlxnKnq1XA.jpg
I'm doing a page a day. Should I just upload the page here every day? I already put it on instagram. Hmm I think I will.

Back