Piggy no more

My hands are so coooooooollllldddd!!! The rest of me is OK but my hands are not. I feel like I need to get some gloves for indoor use LOL

I love that book, please do upload it, I'd love to see it. I got a nice soft leather cover posh diary and planner from TKmaxx, I must do more visual things in it.

This is yesterday's page completed.
FHkUAO%wTsuWaTDsP4pzZA.jpg

I am finding it really helpful especially when I feel a bit wobbly.

Lost 1lb since yesterday. Why can't we just lose 5lbs a day? LOL

15lbs off for my first week. Very happy with that I must say!

Thank you! The diary really does help which reminds me I haven't uploaded Wednesday's or yesterday's page yet so here it is -today's page will be uploaded at the end of the day
qqz0RVqzSYSMcnmHW0HNBA.jpg
20181115_233010.jpg

So I'm sat at home with gloves on because my hands were just so damn cold. I was in town this morning and got myself some fluffy socks and a dressing gown. It's ever so slightly too small on my tummy-it's fine around my upper half, but as it's only a size L from Primark and not an XL I'm actually really pleased.

Yesterday's diary page :)

Attachments

• IMG_9413.JPG
    IMG_9413.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
15lbs, that's amazingo_O
How did you do that?

Ahh, Primary.....the fashion capital for every Irish women (Penny's here).

15lbs, that's amazingo_O
How did you do that?

Ahh, Primary.....the fashion capital for every Irish women (Penny's here).
Lots of water. And no cheating. LOL. Also that was the first week so was bound to be a big loss. This week won't be as much although so far 4 more pounds have been banished never too be seen again. lol

Today I plan to sort out my clothes. I want to get rid of all the clothes that are too big(except for one top and one pair of trousers for the photo I plan to take when I get to goal). I have some that don't fit yet but will soon, some that won't fit for a while, and others that are too big. The too big ones will be going asap. The ones that almost fit will be going on a shelf in my wardrobe and the ones that won't for for a while will be hung around my room so I can see them. I bought a lovely pair of striped trousers in Korea which are too small. They fit my daughter who is a size 16 so I know roughly what to aim for before I try them on but I am determined to get into them by my birthday which is in April.
The last time I was a size 16 was probably back in 1998....it's been a long time.

Good plan, I have clothes too that were bought a teeny bit small as motivation. But by the time they fit me ( if ever) I am fed up looking at them and the new appeal has gone from them.

Today is brought to you by the letter T for Tired. Time for a bath and bed I think.

I'm so cooooold!! I want summer!!

I slept in socks.
me too!!! I also ordered another duvet on amazon advertised as factory second-I can't find anything wrong with it and I was toasty warm all night. I used it with my summer one for extra warmth :)

The only downside of daily weighing is when your body decides to not budge for a few days. Grrrr.

Back