Piggy no more

I hope you don’t mind me butting in but I need help!! I’m on Exante day 14 and I very nearly caved and ate a sandwich. Instead I had an Exante bar, I usually have 3 products a day and this is my fourth today. Do you think doing this will affect my losses?

I hope you don’t mind me butting in but I need help!! I’m on Exante day 14 and I very nearly caved and ate a sandwich. Instead I had an Exante bar, I usually have 3 products a day and this is my fourth today. Do you think doing this will affect my losses?

I never really had bars because I would eat them all at once but I think it's much better to have an extra product than other food. It shouldn't affect your losses I don't think. Well done for not having the sandwich!! Was there any reason you wanted it in particular? If you can get to the root of why you were tempted I think it will help you resist next time too.

Thank you! I just panicked and felt guilty so posted on here lol. I did BLT’s for the family earlier and the smell of the bacon was unreal. I just couldn’t stop thinking about it after that. God I sound like a crazy woman but sometimes the desire for something tasty just takes over. I’m so glad I didn’t cave in and although another meal replacement isn’t ideal it’s better than a whole sandwich :)

Thank you! I just panicked and felt guilty so posted on here lol. I did BLT’s for the family earlier and the smell of the bacon was unreal. I just couldn’t stop thinking about it after that. God I sound like a crazy woman but sometimes the desire for something tasty just takes over. I’m so glad I didn’t cave in and although another meal replacement isn’t ideal it’s better than a whole sandwich :)

I know that feeling, I had to do the supermarket shop for the family at the weekend and oh dear god, the smell of the fresh bread in the bakery section.....I ended up pretty much running to the checkout to get out of there. I'm not even risking cooking bacon for them, would be too much! Thankfully i'm over the super starving bit not and dont feel hungry as such anymore.
Definitely better that you had a bar and stayed on track, that is serious willpower over bacon sarnies!

I felt so much better this morning and so glad I didn’t go off track. Thanks for talking to me on here, it really helped :) And yes that fresh bread smell mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Never mind, we will feel awesome come summer so let’s keep our minds on that. Imagine just seeing a nice top in a shop and buying it without trying it on to see if it hides the wobbly bits! We can do it!!

Glad you resisted Helseybelsey-well done!!

Magickxx...I want to be able to buy jeans that aren't plus size!

This week has gone well I think. It's my weigh in tomorrow and I'm kind of nervous as it's the first week back properly and the first on step 3 after losing weight last year before my holiday. So far I've really enjoyed step 3..I'm finding meals that I make at home much more filling than any fast food ever is. I feel better, happier in myself. Dare I say I'm finding it really easy so far? Of course this all depends on my weight loss tomorrow. If it's not good I will switch back to just shakes but I do find that much harder.

IMG_20190402_222319.jpg

Heard this yesterday and it really resonated with me so I decided to make it into a picture
IMG_0455.JPG

So sorry to hear about Milly Bluebell, we miss our furbabies so much. She was very beautiful bless her. You are doing very well, it is interesting to think that we cannot carry around the weight that we have lost but when it was part of our bodies we did! No wonder we can just lose a few pounds and feel lighter quite quickly. Take care Hun. xxx

So sorry to hear about Milly Bluebell, we miss our furbabies so much. She was very beautiful bless her. You are doing very well, it is interesting to think that we cannot carry around the weight that we have lost but when it was part of our bodies we did! No wonder we can just lose a few pounds and feel lighter quite quickly. Take care Hun. xxx
Thank you I appreciate it.

It's really interesting about the weight and how heavy it is to carry but we were literally walking around with it on our bodies.

It is isn't it, I could no more carry 18 lbs around with me than poke myself in the eye and yet I have been doing that for a long long time! God knows how much lighter I will feel when I lose the next 84 lbs! Hopefully no more aches and pains! Take care! xxx

Wooop woop!!!

Drumroll please!!!!

I lost
11 lbs!!!!

So happy with that!!

Thanks all-I'm really enjoying step 3...it's nice to be able to eat with the kids. And I can have Korean food so I'm happy. And cooking it isn't too hard either. I invested in a rice cooker and I'm so glad I did. Makes perfect rice. I'm managing to drink enough which is good. But I'm still paranoid I won't have lost anything tomorrow.

Worried for nothing as it turns out...5.75 lbs off this week!

Back