Piggy no more

Ahhh Blubell, I've just read your entire thread in one evening. I feel like I know you lol.

Please keep us updated on how you get on - I think I'm now as invested in your weightloss as I am my own. I've experienced so many emotions reading your posts, and now I'm really rooting for you!

I've been out of the dieting world for a while, on day 3 and desperately trying not to let it consume me so I become obsessed like I used to! Think it's why I enjoyed reading your posts as then I'm not thinking about my own diet lol
That;s so sweet of you thank you...I haven't had time to post this week but have stayed on plan every day. Will post after weigh in tomorrow as I'm about to head to bed. How's it going for you?

I've also just noticed my second ticker is wrong. Sigh...will try and fix that

Well done for staying on track whilst being so busy! I don't know if it's just me, but dieting is easier when a bit busy (less time to think about food) but so much harder when really busy (no time to prep food).

Fingers crossed for a good weigh-in today for you!

I'm doing ok. More days on track than not so that's a good sign :) but I am only about to start day 10 soooo.... Early days lol

Well done for staying on track whilst being so busy! I don't know if it's just me, but dieting is easier when a bit busy (less time to think about food) but so much harder when really busy (no time to prep food).

Fingers crossed for a good weigh-in today for you!

I'm doing ok. More days on track than not so that's a good sign :) but I am only about to start day 10 soooo.... Early days lol
It's not the being busy so much as the lack of a routine really. You can do it Mrs P89!Just keep thinking of the end result

So I had a good weigh in today-lost 5lbs, which makes it 4 since I started Slimmimg World as over Christmas and the 3 weeks of being ill I gained over my start weight. But it's in the right direction now. I bought a small chest freezer which really helps as I have filled it with SW ready meals so that I'm not tempted to eat junk food if I'm too tired to cook.They're actually really nice for the most part. And I am having masses of veg again which always helps. I'm still angry at myself for gaining but I have learnt that I need to be able to have easy to prepare food in the freezer. Feeling very determined for next week's weigh in

Dont feel angry at yourself for gaining over Christmas, be proud of yourself for getting back on it post Christmas :) and a massive well done on your loss this week!

Sounds like a plan stocking up on quick and easy meals! And veg is good. I've been bulking my meals out with veg too :)

It's taken me all day to write this. Despite sticking to it 1000000% I gained 0.5lb this week. I know it doesn't seem like much but I just don't understand why? Ok yes it's TOTM but I'm always bloated right before not during. I'm close to giving up tbh. It seems everything I try I just fail at. Even if I don't count November and my horrendous gain in December, it means I've only lost 3.5lbs since December 27th. At this rate it will take me 10 years to even get close to a normal weight. I'm just so sick and tired of this. It seems all I've done for the past 20 years is try and lose weight. And failed. Just don't know what to do.

Aww @Blubell._.0422 I feel for you :(

Have you taken any measurements? Also, if you're eating healthier than you would do otherwise then focus on that as a non-scale-victory.

And remember, body weight fluctuations are completely normal, so you could just be having a heavier day, or have weighed at a heavier moment. Things like sleep, stress, and water consumption can all affect weight too.

Big hugs

Thank you MrsP89. Honestly I don't know why it happened and I had 3 days of eating rubbish but I'm back now and I lost 2 this week so that made me happier.

5 off this week yay! I drank way more water this week and that seems to have helped.

5 off this week yay! I drank way more water this week and that seems to have helped.
It’s really hard to stay on track. I gained 1.5 stone whilst undergoing chemo and radiotherapy for breast cancer. I couldn’t believe this was possible. I had no energy to lose weight so got in a rut. I wanted to look feminine again ( lost all my long hair ). I managed to lose a stone before Christmas but became complacent and put half a stone back on. I am now back on it and determined. On SW as it does work.
Keep going as you have come so far.

It’s really hard to stay on track. I gained 1.5 stone whilst undergoing chemo and radiotherapy for breast cancer. I couldn’t believe this was possible. I had no energy to lose weight so got in a rut. I wanted to look feminine again ( lost all my long hair ). I managed to lose a stone before Christmas but became complacent and put half a stone back on. I am now back on it and determined. On SW as it does work.
Keep going as you have come so far.
You can do it! You've already proved you're a strong woman! (((hugs)))

Well it's been an interesting few months. I gained back ALL the weight I lost before, got sick, was hospitalised twice, convinced I had covid19(not tested for it, tested for flu but negative 3 times) followed by flu a month later(tested and confirmed for flu, covid was negative). I've been ill since February 28th and eating rubbish(had no choice in hospital and visitors not allowed so had to eat what I was given. Decided last night that I really need to just get a move on or I'll be 3 sizes bigger after this quarantine. So I'm going to do Exante for a while as this is the ideal time really-can't go anywhere or get tempted by anything(except what the kids have), won't be spending money on coffee, and because I've been ill I'm just sleeping a lot at home and the kids are cooking. I'm just disgusted with my own body and that needs to change. So here we go with shakes again :)

I'm feeling tired and weak but much better than before. Still have a cough but it's not as bad now thankfully(no mad coughing fits where I can't breathe)

So to keep my mind off food I did this today-I'm pretty rubbish but it kept me busy LOL

Attachments

• IMG_20200401_190430_510.jpg
    IMG_20200401_190430_510.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20200401_190450_339.jpg
    IMG_20200401_190450_339.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
Back