Piggy no more

3.8 off this week, so I'm happy with that. Loving the packs I have...really tasty and not feeling tempted by anything. It's my birthday tomorrow but I'll be staying on plan. I uploaded a new video if anyone would like to watch(it's just me rambling lol)

It's my birthday today and I'm staying on plan. Did my exercise routine...I was tempted to have a day off but didn't. Going to have a little party with the kids and then a bubble bath this evening :)

Didn't have time for my bubble bath yesterday so am planning one today LOL. Had a hair disaster though...I don't have any photos as it's too embarrassing but if you want to see it it's in my video at about 1:27. It still has me giggling lol.
Did my exercise today and my daughter took a few videos. I plan to make a kind of exercise transformation video when I get to goal weight but I think I'm not brave enough to share yet.

Still haven't had my bubble bath ...maybe tonight. I'm going to attempt to dye my hair later...sick of the grey...I know nobody is seeing me but it makes me feel a lot older and frumpy. Still sticking to it 100%. Ordered some workout clothes yesterday online because I can't get mine from the gym until they reopen and all the leggings I have slide down so I'm constantly pulling them up.I will need trainers too but those are hard to order online as I have a wide foot but a high instep so I really need to try them on. Can't afford to buy several pairs at once and then return what doesn't fit.
Kids are doing really well with clearing the garden so I've ordered a pool which will arrive next week. Also ordered a table and parasol-found our old chairs in a corner of the garden , so that put the price down a bit. Looking forward to being outside with a coffee and my water next week

I did dye my hair so at least the colour is better now..phew LOL. Still going strong-weigh in tomorrow. Hoping for more than last week.The garden is finally almost clear-just need to get rid of the weeds and branches that are in piles after being pulled out. I've ordered a paddling pool for the kids and my friend is going to give me a brand new 8ft trampoline as she has a spare one, which is very nice of her.
Also...and this is a big secret as we are waiting for a homecheck to be done but we have reserved a puppy to adopt...they do homechecks via video call and photos because obviously everyone is in lockdown and we will probably have to wait a while but I'm so excited!!

Wooo 6 days done and I'm still alive haha It was ever so slightly easier today and dare I say almost fun? Definitely feels good to have carried on every day. Diet is going well too. Will have a smaller loss it seems this week but that's OK...can't expect huge losses every week(would be nice though LOL)
It's a lovely day and the kids are out again clearing the garden. I'm staying in as there's still no way of sitting out there and also I still have that dry patch on my face so I don't want to make it worse by going out. I have the windows open though and it's lovely.
I'm feeling really positive today about this diet. I'm so pleased I decided to do it and found the products I use. I have a huge box of Exante stuff that I will be selling I think as I just won't use them now I've found NewYou. The carbs are higher (still not as high as CD though) and I'm really carb sensitive. Just don't want to mess with what's working well.
Hi Blubell do you have soups and shakes in the Exante stuff you plan to sell? Would you be able to post potentially I’m in London?

Hi Blubell do you have soups and shakes in the Exante stuff you plan to sell? Would you be able to post potentially I’m in London?
I have a whole box of stuff so I will need to check exactly what but the majority will be shakes and soups. Yes could post but no idea how much that will be but will check before sending as it'll be by weight.

4.6lbs off this week!! That makes me happy because I got my period this morning and thought it would be a smaller loss. I'm really happy with that!

I have a whole box of stuff so I will need to check exactly what but the majority will be shakes and soups. Yes could post but no idea how much that will be but will check before sending as it'll be by weight.
Ok please let me know how many you have and how much you might want. Also postage etc

Ok please let me know how many you have and how much you might want. Also postage etc
I will look tomorrow and make a list.

I will look tomorrow and make a list.
Ok this is everything I have. The first number is the amount of each product and the second number is the date. The price per item is 80p and anything out of date or close has an individual price. There are 79 items which would come to £59.70 so if you want them all I will discount a little more to £55. Postage not included as I can't calculate this until I know how much you would like.

Soups
- Red Thai chicken 1x 12/20
- Butternut squash and sweet potato 1x 03/21
- Pasta, ham and mushroom 4x 11/20
- Vegetable 1x 07/20

Shakes
- Unflavoured 6x 11/20
- Vanilla 1x 06/20, 2x 11/20, 2x 03/19 out of date 50p
- Chocolate 3x 1/21
- Banana 4x 01/21
- Chocolate mint 3x 1/21
- Chocolate orange 4x 2/21, 2x 12/20, 1x 5/20
- Strawberry 4x 1/21
- Salted caramel 2x 1/21
- Chocolate peanut butter 2x 1/21, 1x 12/20
- Cookies and cream 3x 1/21, 1x 6/20
- Honey comb 1x 4/20 60p,
- Rhubarb and custard 2x 1/21, 1x 11/20
- Lemon cheesecake 1x 7/20
- White chocolate and raspberry 1x 7/20
- Coffee and walnut 1x 3/20 out of date 50p

Extras
Smoothie

- Mango 2x 1/21
- Chocolate 1x 10/20
- Banana 1x 2/20, 1x 6/20
- Stracciatella 2x 1/21
Frappe
- Caramel latte 1x 11/20, 1x 12/20
Porridge
- Golden syrup 1x 10/19 out of date 50p
- Apple and cinnamon 1x 12/19 out of date 50p
Vegan banana bread 1x 4/20 60p

Last edited:
@Channy35 not sure if you've seen the post above?

Today is really dragging.....ugh. I'm so sleepy today.

Just catching up. How annoying about the scales but remember if it is always in the wrong place then the actual weight loss is the same.

Only 2.6 lbs off this week so I'm a little disappointed but it's still a loss so it's ok. Next week will be better probably as I do sometimes get weird weeks like that. Need to do my measurements too I think.

My new ramblings if anyone wants to watch LOL

Ooh I've just realised I met my second mini goal so I need to treat myself to something....trying to decide what LOL

2.6 off again this week. It would have been more but I've had a bad allergic reaction to one of my blood pressure meds so my face is very swollen and sore. I've come off that one now so let's hope it goes down. It's very sore especially around my right eye.

Back