PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

cheers for stopping by and yeah i know.. today i have no doubts how good i will do , funny how on diff days we feel diff huh ??.. lol.. well its 8am and im tirrrredddd but im off to the toning center in a mo then i have swimming lol..

hope you all have a good day x

Hi Punkii, good morning to you love. :)

I'm fine love, just looking forward to my boozy weekend. ;)

inspiration

you're an inspiration chick.. been on xenical for a week and a half - i pray i get to 8 stone off like you x

lol i didnt try it in the end kae , i already do sooo much finding time to do more is proving hard , but the show must go on .. did u try it ? and how you gettin on at the gym?? xx

hey! no i havent tried it but im gunna get my gym instructor to fit some of the moves into my program! doing good at gym! although i did sts this week. i think it was something to do with the sausage roll i had yesterday! oooops! took my tab tho and still no suffering! I think im gunna reduce my cals down from 1400 to 1300 cos ive dropped over 2 stones now

hope u r havin a fab day!!

love kate

Kiira, i sent you a fb friend request but forgot to put a message with it ! (Abby Morgan)

Hi , just been having a nosey in your diary hun, you have done so well. I have 6 stone to lose and i hope i can do as well as you on xenical. Keep up the good work, you are doing amazingly xx

pretty stuff

How do I get all the tickers and stuff for my profiled? Me not technical!

Hiya, i dont think you can have an avatar photo until 50 posts...so get typing! At the top you will see Tutorials in the blue box, that shows you how to add stuff to your signiture. Im not technical either and i managed it! Good luck x

there ya go i didnt even have to be here and you found out answers :p
thanks abby chick..

and betty im sure you will do great :) xxx

there ya go i didnt even have to be here and you found out answers :p
thanks abby chick..

and betty im sure you will do great :) xxx
Lol just babysitting ya thread for ya Kiira!

Have a good day xx

Morning Punkii, how are you love? :wavey:

LOL, I actually feel crap punkii, but that is due to excess and not just being a year older. :D

heyy Everyone.

Not posted a update for a while so ive prob got lots to moan/talk about.

First off i was supposed to be in ireland now.. but i had to postpone it due to a water infection & then another case of thrush..ive had blood tests and water samples galore this month and for three weeks solid ive been on diff antibiotics... i finish my course of antibiotics in a few days and im hoping no more...then i can go to ireland...

Despite all the pain i still have been trying to do as much exercise as i can and i still am loosing weight yay. down to 14 stone 2 now on my scales which mean im even less then that cant wait for a docs weigh in.

Ive even had a full body massage which i was very nervous about and self concious... but the lady that did it was in her 50's and put me at ease straight away.. it felt goood....im so glad i bit the bullet.

So did i tell you guys i dropped a dress size again im so happy about that i ammm. thats one good thing from this month..

its crazy really because when i look at myself.. i think gahhhhh im so huge still but then i think i was huger and it still depresses me... i feel like after all the weight i lost i should like myself and im still fighting that battle with my head.... all my friends/family are so good about it and id be lost without them. <3.

So now lifes set for the up , lost 14lbs this month.. so thats making me feel happpy.

until next time

<3

ps- hope everyones gtting ready for halloweeen.

xx

Back