PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

kiira, you have done so well. I really hope that you can achieve your goals, and build your confidence up!!

You and what you have achieved is truely amazing!!!!

How i am not crying i will never know lady!

ha well done babe! You r fantastic!

xxxxxxxxx

crying is good it makes us weigh less haha joke..

thankyou kes confidence is something im working on now :)

and katieeee hope ure ok or should i say kelly :p just kiddin xxx

Brilliant update Kiira, and glad it confirmed in your mind just how far you have come. U are wicked and i aspire to your success. xx

i am evil and wikid yes :p joke... maybe lol.

thanks abby dont worry you will also get where you wanna be... i know ya will.. some times the harder you have to work the better because you feel the achievement much more so dont worry xx

:giggle: oi cheeky! hahahah

Hi sweetheart. Happy New year skinny. :bliss: :bliss:

You truly are an amazing person Kira, I am awestricken by your acheivement and your dedication to helping the rest of us. Kes is right, you MUST work on your confidence, this is paramount to the ultimate goal of being truly fulfilled and happy in the skin you're in. You've lugged your low self esteem around for so long now that it has become part of your personality, we can all identify with that. It's time to look in the mirror and see the beautiful woman you are, both inside AND outside. Choose yourself a strengthening mantra and chant it in your head, or right out load, until you believe it. Stand tall and proud girl!!!

Hey you,

Just read your New year post and have got to say again, you truely are inspirational.

I remember first coming accross your posts back in June ish and being shocked how well you had done then, and now look what you have acheived.

I wish I could do it, and get rid of this baggage around my inner skinny'ness

Massive well done hun xxx

Hi , just read your blog from start to finish you are an incridble insperation and have done amazingly well.

Where are you baby-girl? Need to hear from you.

Hi pink punkstarr. I Have just read all your post, and congratulations on your weight loss, you are an inspiration to me, I am only a newbie on the weight forum with a lot of weight to lose. Even after losing 4 stone I sometimes dont feel any different (as I still have loads to lose). You have lost your weight so quickly it show how determined you are and you will reach your goal this year. I hope by the end of this year I will have lost a lot of my weight like you. I wish I was like you and able to do all the exercise that you do, you have some energy.
Hope you get your confidence back, I think it will taking you a while to get use to your weight loss because it came off so quickly and hopful this year your confidence will grow throughout this year.

good luck in your goals for 2010

thankyou everyone i know i havent been on as much as i used to be but with the amount of exercise i do i cant really come on that much but i love all you guys and if anyone needs me for anything just inbox me i will deffo check daily :) xxx

you are really sweek Piink!!!!
make sure you get you time too ok...!!!

but you are doing FABBO!!!

Just read ur first page OMg. YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL!!! thankgod that day came when u said enough was enough.. now look at u!!! the same as happened to me when the day came that enough was enough. I,m hoping that i can lose it quickly but then again i did not put it on overnight but many yrs. I have 10 stone to lose to get me to my ideal of 10 stone! sounds so much but every pound off is a way to goal. i.m on day 5 of alli and cannot wait til weigh in on sunday!!

hi,i have just been reading all of your postings from the start of here,ive got to say i totally admire you for all that you have been through in your life & gone through & that you are now helping others on here,you are a truly inspirational person. good luck with everything you do,if ur ever near the wirral area ull have to pop in for a karaoke night.
steve

Kira, WoW! you realy rock chick!!! :) wat an amazing inspiration you are, not only through your fantastic weight loss but all the emotions you must have been through in your precious young years. I'm so pleased for you as i read your blog i could relate so much to how low you felt with your weight & cutting yourself off from outside world & people around you i was same, i know i'm older my husband died at 37 i was 33 i'd been with him since i was 16 we got married had 2 lovely sons great marriage & he literaly went to work & dropped dead my sons were on 10 & 13 idolised him we were devastated, then not long after my mum had cancer nursed her to her very sad death which knocked us back again then recently my dad was killed in motorbike accident and months later my 21 yr old sons girlfriend was killed in car accident and i found a lumpin my breast, so i was plumeted into depression and my weight just soared i wanted to shut off from the world completely felt so alone untill last month went to confide in my doctor & hes been amazing i really do feel at last light at the end of my very dark tunnel of which i wanted to end many times if it hadnt of been for my 2 amazing sons being my inspiration giving me the will to live i could have so easily wanted to end it all through all the losses i've sadly endured over these last 10 yrs. so fingers crossed i can do it too i can fight this, no you know what i WILL fight this weight & my depression & get my life back on track like you are doing. THANKS so much for being my inspiration Kira & telling us all about yourself it really, truely does help people like myself to think well if Kira can do it so can we, Lots of Love & Big Hugs Sally xxxx

Kira, WoW! you realy rock chick!!! :) wat an amazing inspiration you are, not only through your fantastic weight loss but all the emotions you must have been through in your precious young years. I'm so pleased for you as i read your blog i could relate so much to how low you felt with your weight & cutting yourself off from outside world & people around you i was same, i know i'm older my husband died at 37 i was 33 i'd been with him since i was 16 we got married had 2 lovely sons great marriage & he literaly went to work & dropped dead my sons were on 10 & 13 idolised him we were devastated, then not long after my mum had cancer nursed her to her very sad death which knocked us back again then recently my dad was killed in motorbike accident and months later my 21 yr old sons girlfriend was killed in car accident and i found a lumpin my breast, so i was plumeted into depression and my weight just soared i wanted to shut off from the world completely felt so alone untill last month went to confide in my doctor & hes been amazing i really do feel at last light at the end of my very dark tunnel of which i wanted to end many times if it hadnt of been for my 2 amazing sons being my inspiration giving me the will to live i could have so easily wanted to end it all through all the losses i've sadly endured over these last 10 yrs. so fingers crossed i can do it too i can fight this, no you know what i WILL fight this weight & my depression & get my life back on track like you are doing. THANKS so much for being my inspiration Kira & telling us all about yourself it really, truely does help people like myself to think well if Kira can do it so can we, Lots of Love & Big Hugs Sally xxxx

Well done you, that cant of been easy explaining those things that have happened, it must have been so difficult.

Good luck on your journey Im sure you will do it xxx

hey sally :) thankyou for sharing that with me like me it might have helped getting it out and talking about it ?.... i know without the girlies and guys here i wouldnt be so sucessful now...

you will get there you sound very strong and you know where to find me if you need to x

Back