PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

Hi Pinky, how are you doing love?

hey jim im doing so well , im currently 10 stone 4 at the mo , 4lbs away from oringinal weight loss goal i ever wanted to be.... and i feel so fab x (pics attached)

how are you? x

Attachments

• gym.jpg
    gym.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 84
  • gym2.jpg
    gym2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 83
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 80
hey jim im doing so well , im currently 10 stone 4 at the mo , 4lbs away from oringinal weight loss goal i ever wanted to be.... and i feel so fab x (pics attached)

how are you? x

Looking good hun :) how much more now till your done? xx

well im having a body lift next year if i maintain my current weight i have an option of loosing another 7lbs but doc said no more than that as the surgery will remove quite a fair bit (over two stone) xx

id be happy maintaining now or getting to 9 stone 10lbs.

well im having a body lift next year if i maintain my current weight i have an option of loosing another 7lbs but doc said no more than that as the surgery will remove quite a fair bit (over two stone) xx

id be happy maintaining now or getting to 9 stone 10lbs.

Brilliant hun so happy for you, so nearly there WHOOP :)

Is the lift covered on NHS?

x

yeah its my doctor that has discussed it fully with me , they are very good at my surgery and have explained conditions and terms ect and i know what to expect x

yeah its my doctor that has discussed it fully with me , they are very good at my surgery and have explained conditions and terms ect and i know what to expect x

Thats good then, I always worry that you'd have to pay for it after all the hard work, certainly one of my fears and that I would never be able to afford it!! I need to get the weight off first tho hey!! :)

yeah make sure u record every step every emotion and every battle with your doctor make sure its all on file , the stuff you go through... then at teh end the doc will have a whole load of stuff to judge response on not just a no go away! xx

yeah make sure u record every step every emotion and every battle with your doctor make sure its all on file , the stuff you go through... then at teh end the doc will have a whole load of stuff to judge response on not just a no go away! xx

yep i agree, luckily I have been in the docs a few times over weight issues and Im sure that wont stop hee hee

Good luck on your final journey xxxx

I'm fine sweetheart, you look great in those Photo's darling. Well done, fabulous.

thanks jim , and yeah the battle goes on .. im so happy though.. wen i joined this forum i was 182lbs heavier its unbelieavable even for me x

OH you'll get there love, I'm convinced of that. Then the maintenance battle starts. :)

Can I ask a delicate question? Have you much excess skin after such a fabulous weight loss? I've a long way to go yet but am interested to know. Don't answer if that's too personal a question!

KB x

im ready for it jim :) ohh i am.....

& kitty the loose skin is pretty bad but i dont think of it much (only times im gettin undressed/dressed. or swimming.... lol.. but id rather have skin then fat .. skin cn be sorted as well.

Kitty ready for some TMI?

I had an apron, you couldn't call it loose skin, it was an apron. Maybe I was lucky, but as I moved into OWL and wasn't losing as much each week it started to go and now I'm fine thanks.

Pinki, You'll be fine love, and as for the comment about dressing/undressing, go and read the thread I've just posted about women and body image in the news forum.

what does a body lift involve? ive heard of tummy tucks but dont really know what a body lift involves..

oh and WOWSER on the weight loss. you are a fantastic inspiration xx

HUnny I am so proud of you! You look amazing!

Are you maintaining now then? How are you doing it then? R u Sticking to the 5% an 15g rule without the tablets?

Hope your well darling?

xxxxxx

Back