Pilates For Weight Loss?

CoCo

I am bored rigid of my old workout dvd's, and have been looking at a Pilates dvd, it's called Inch Loss Pilates and has Lucy Knight in it. I don't know a lot about Pilates or who Lucy Knight is, but can Pilates burn fat? :confused:

I think unless you are with a proffesional the tapes would be hard work. Trying to figure out if you are in the correct position etc

A pilates machine like they sell on QVC is good, I have heard people having wonderful results with toning and you can get a cardio board to burn calories.

I think pilates is better for toning but if you combine a pilates workout with regular cardio you should get some pretty good results

i dont think pilates is the route to go for weight loss its more core strengthning , personally i wouldnt recomend the dvd as there isnt anyone there to tell you if your doing it wrong , its worth finding a class to start you off if your thinking of embarking down the keep fit route and havent excercised for awhile as it isnt high impact like some classes.

Back