Pilates

nmmireland

Dublin :)
hi, has anyone tried Pilates... i think i might but I am terrible at floor excersises such as sit ups etc... lol

so just wonderin if anyone tried it yet and what they thought of it, suppose to be great for tonin up...

Is it, I am going to try it.. the place i was going to do it in has a new one in, its called FreeMotion ITonic vibration plate... They are doing a special one to one personal training on it for 30 euro per session for half hour and you have one to one training on that so I think I will start that next Monday and see what it is like... the trainer I was just talking to said it is fantasic for tonning up so think I will give it a go... i just know I always hated floor work haha would prefer cardio and machines but i think with the one to one training they will be able to show me how to work on specfic area's such as tummy etc...

so i think Monday will be the day to start that lol

Let us know how it goes i always wanted to try pilates i was thinking bout starting yoga on the wii fit coz its basically strength training and toning!

Yea will let you know, hoping to start friday or monday... think I am gong to try out this new one they have, expensive but i like the personal trainer thing till I get into it :):)

Back