Pilates?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by NikkiH, 18 January 2008 Social URL.

1. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone has tried pilates and if so what was your experience?

Thank you!!!!!

Nikki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes - I go on a Tuesday night. Its good - if you've ever done 'legs bums and tums' or something like that, its very similar. Sometimes you think you've hardly done anything, then you get up the next morning and you can feel it. Definitely worth a go - great for toning!

4. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Oh thanks Deb!! delighted to hear its good for toning - Im loosing weight alright but REALLY need to tone up a good bit. Im starting a class on Wednesday - looking forward to it now!!

5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm also considering taking up Pilates. Its meant to be realy good for lengthening your muscles so you look taller ( i'm only 5 foot 1.5", lol). It also focuses on your core abdominals, so you could also get a nice flat stomach if you work on reducing your body fat.

I want to take up Yoga aswell.

Good Luck with the Pilates :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.