Pills

adios

Please dont jump down my throat im just curious........does anyone use adios pills or anything while doing sw?

I haven't tried adios but have been on other slimming pills. The doctor prescribed me xenical, but the side effects were too horrendous for me to continue. I was also prescribed phentermine which was just horrible in it's psychological effects. I took one pill then ditched them...

As other posters have noted, it's best to follow sw without the pills.

ZXXXXXXXXXXX

UPDATE:

I went 6 days without the xenical...after two weeks of just 0.5lb and 1.5lbs... I lost 4lbs this week!

I tried Reductil once.

I got them from the internet and paid £100 or so for them!!!

I cant say they done much for me - I felt freaked out on them, hot and cold sweats, drank loads of water, didn't eat and didn't lose any weight!

SW all the way for me, would rather is be slower and healthy than ever feel like that again!

I tried Reductil once.

I cant say they done much for me - I felt freaked out on them, hot and cold sweats, drank loads of water, didn't eat and didn't lose any weight!

SW all the way for me, would rather is be slower and healthy than ever feel like that again!

If you bought them from the internet then there is a good possibility that they were fake. They could have been anything!

If you bought them from the internet then there is a good possibility that they were fake. They could have been anything!

I did a bit of research and hopefully got them from a proper site. Not sure if I am allowed to name them here?

I'm pretty sure they were real, just weren't for me. The forums attached to the site were pretty good and people reported good losses with them but really they should be taken under supervision as it can mess around with your blood pressure etc. I suffered quiet a lot of the side affects so would rather feel happy and healthy with a bit of weight on me than a slim spaced out zombie!

Just read that the EMA have suspended the drug over risks associated with it - so glad I stopped!

i have thought about it, but appart from putting chemicals into the body my other concern was what happenes when you stop taking them?? cos your body will get used to it then if you stop does the weight go back on? and seeing as this eating plan is for life i decided not to bother.
Reading peoples experiences here though has been very interesting

:D
I have just been emailed some information about lemon juice pills - amazing!! :eek:

"…the specific combination of ingredients, which we know have worked for years with the original lemon juice diet – now in 3 times the concentration, works to eliminate calories on consumption. So what does that mean? It’s simple. If you eat a 600 Calorie meal the Lemon Juice Diet Capsules burn these calories away inside your stomach. You get all the goodness and nutrients from your meal but none of the calories -you get to eat a zero calorie meal! And this is why the diet works so well and so quickly. Now you can understand why the lemon juice diet works so well and helps you slim down to your natural, slim body weight in record time."

Gosh - a zero calorie meal!!!

Is that BS I smell ? :cool:

I tried Reductil once.

I think these are banned in the UK as being unsafe ... or so I am told.

i know this is quite an old thread but i thought i would share my experience: i took orlistat which is the prescribed version of alli and is double the strength it stops the fat being obsorbed into the body the worked for me as i was doing rosemary conoly at the time i lost 2.5 stone i think they worked mostly because i was so damn scared of the "side effects" that i was good all the time. trouble is they have given me gall stones, doctor is sure that it was them that has done it (that being over weight) all the diet pills out there are quite new and nobody really knows the long term effect that will have on you. i now am waiting to have an opp to remove my gallbladder but have to loose weight first!!!! if anyone has known someone or had gall stones you will understand the pain is like nothing else-some people say its worse than child birth!

if your going to take anything do your research and talk to the doctor about side effects and weigh it up is it worth taking a tablet cos at the end of the day you'll still have to diet (if there was pills to make you slim no one would get fat) so you may as well just diet without the pills-if that makes sense!! xxx

MCV if you read my earlier post on this thread you'll see my horrible experience, I lost huge amounts of weight on slimming pills and then as soon as I stopped I put a huge amount back on, so that answers your question :) x

Back