Pineapple in stir frys

jennyc_uk

Silver Member
Right not sure on this one -

I dragged a SW ready meal stir fry out the freezer today that I've made within the last month, can't remember making it or if I've followed a recipe or just made it up,
Anyway it had big chunks of pineapple in that I've added. I know cooked or stewed fruit is synned because you can over indulge in it, but would the pineapple in this have to be synned as well? Technically with stir fry your not really cooking it just flashing in the pan and warming it through lol x

jennyc_uk said:
Right not sure on this one -

I dragged a SW ready meal stir fry out the freezer today that I've made within the last month, can't remember making it or if I've followed a recipe or just made it up,
Anyway it had big chunks of pineapple in that I've added. I know cooked or stewed fruit is synned because you can over indulge in it, but would the pineapple in this have to be synned as well? Technically with stir fry your not really cooking it just flashing in the pan and warming it through lol x

Was it fresh pineapple?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

If you add the pineapple at the end and essentially just warm it through it should be fine. Must be fresh pineapple though!

It was still quite firm not hard but not mushy and obviously my stir fry wasn't full lol but I just wondered where this sat really x

Back