Pineapple

lucylupin

Ive just eaten a whole one, i had half with my lunch and was still hungry so just had the other half.
I know that its fruit and is free but i still feel guilty for eating it all:(

It's superfree so no need to worry!! It is also a speed food which is great for a good weight loss!! I'd also have something a bit more filling to keep me going for lunch!! I have a mug shot (chicken or tomato & herb, both free) as well as a load of fruit!!

I had loads of pineapple yesterday (on offer in Tesco!), I didn't half have a sore mouth afterwards though - I almost numbed my tongue with it! Still yummy tho!

I love pineapple, there has been plenty of days where I have eaten a whole pineapple, like judehb said its super free :D so that means its guilt free :D

I loooove pineapple.
I love the pineapple lolly from asda.
Eat them everyday!

Pineapple lollies are with the little snack packs of fruit (meantfor kids lunchboxes) usually on 3 for a £1 or something

Yeah 5 for £1.50
And I can totally eat 5 in a day!

They are lovely if you freeze them too. Really like an ice lolly.

I love pineapple, I eat 1/2 a pineapple in every sitting! :D My husband calls me the "pineapple snaffler" cause I bring out a pineapple, slice it and before he's managed to get sopme I've finished it! :)

GREAT STUFF! Tho, those lollys are nowhere near enough pineapple for me, I buy 2 pineapples (the cored and peeled ones) for £3 and eat those so quick! :)

my lips and tongue are still sore from a little pineapple over indulgence yesterday, fabby fruit and the riper the better!

Helen xxx

lucylupin said:
Ive just eaten a whole one, i had half with my lunch and was still hungry so just had the other half.
I know that its fruit and is free but i still feel guilty for eating it all:(

I love pineapple but I'm allergic to it :-(

Wendyswoo said:
Make sure you brush your teeth after eating all that pineapple ladies, the acid is bad for your enamel :cool:

You should brush your teeth before you eat any acidic fruit (including grapefruit for breakfast) The acid softens the enamel, so if you brush them straight after you can literally brush away the enamel. You need to wait at least an hour!

Back